Citizen Portal

Advertisement
Look at the scar in his right knee.

I’ve seen smaller incisions on a complete replacement.
Is this another case of UHealth butchering someone? FYI…maybe im speaking out of ignorance but a certain element of this board has always taken UHealth, Vinny Scavo, and anybody associated with the medical staff to task so just curious what those that are in the know or have insight think.

Advertisement
Seriously.

Just sign RB's with the most production, not necessarily potential.

Dude is built like Adrian Peterson just to xfer to McNeese State lol!
Maybe I’m misunderstanding you but how is this a ******* lol. He blew out his knee. Maybe twice. While here.

He wasn’t a “Potential” recruit. AT ALL

Not sure how him having to try back at that level is lol in anyway as if he was a jag vs injured and we never got to see what might have been.

Wtf is wrong with some of you

My gosh!! If you zoom in this picture, look at the scar on his right knee. My ACL surgery from 1997 looks beautiful compared to this.

It goes right up to the bottom of his thigh. I had heard he tore everything there is to tear. Ryan Ragone sure did a job on that knee. It’s a ******* shame!
And I thought I couldn’t dislike him more

Advertisement
Maybe I’m misunderstanding you but how is this a ******* lol. He blew out his knee. Maybe twice. While here.

He wasn’t a “Potential” recruit. AT ALL

Not sure how him having to try back at that level is lol in anyway as if he was a jag vs injured and we never got to see what might have been.

Wtf is wrong with some of you

Why you so fragile? Did you not get spanked as a kid?

Here's a 247 scouting analysts take on Trevonte Citizen before he got hurt:

1715986007099.png

"..potential to become an impact starter"

"...untapped potential as a true running back"

My gosh!! If you zoom in this picture, look at the scar on his right knee. My ACL surgery from 1997 looks beautiful compared to this.

It goes right up to the bottom of his thigh. I had heard he tore everything there is to tear. Ryan Ragone sure did a job on that knee. It’s a ******* shame!

Yikes! That’s almost as bad as the C-Section scar I saw on a stripper in a club just outside of Savannah.

Advertisement

Wait Ragone did it to him?

That would feel awful I’m sure

Advertisement
Is this another case of UHealth butchering someone? FYI…maybe im speaking out of ignorance but a certain element of this board has always taken UHealth, Vinny Scavo, and anybody associated with the medical staff to task so just curious what those that are in the know or have insight think.
here he is, was waiting for someone to blame Uhealth. We have slurpers, mopes, and now Uhealth haters. lol I cant stop laughing cause I read something about Uhealth every **** day on here lol

Edit: read your whole post your not the Uhealth hater but its still funny lol

Advertisement
Back