Citizen Portal

Advertisement
Amazon Studios Were Fine GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Advertisement
True. Elija could be the 2nd piece to get him on the field more. Bring Lyle along some. I'd be fine with that
I only take a second if it's clear that Fletcher is going to be out for an extended period of time. If it's only a game or two, Allen can be a capable #2 behind a workhorse RB1 and then you can sprinkle in Lofton/Johnson and potentially the freshman.

Advertisement
Better strike gold in the portal because we are in trouble at that position.

CJ - 180 pounds
Allen - 185 pounds and banged up
Hellcat - 175 pound freshman
Fletcher - Hurt
Lyle - Freshman that hasn't enrolled

Might need 2 guys

I trust Mario, and the fact that we have a lot to sell right now; especially at the RB position.

Advertisement
Lose 3 RBs in one off-season to the portal?

That's tough.

Especially since Mario churns through RBs..

All of a sudden that room is thin.
Is it thin? We needed to add a starter considering Fletcher injury regardless

Still have Allen, CJ, Lyle, CWH. Fletcher(idk injury expectation)

Not really sure where citizen fit in at all. 7 scholarship RB is stretching it

Advertisement
It’s wild to me that people are seemingly realizing our RB situation is a mess after a kid hits the portal that’s never played a down here

We were still in the same position yesterday morning
It's been much much worse than this. I'm old enough to remember when we were riding it out with Charlie Jones and Lee Chambers.

True. Elija could be the 2nd piece to get him on the field more. Bring Lyle along some. I'd be fine with that
Yeah with Lofton able to play RB I don’t see a MAJOR need for 2, but wouldn’t be surprised if we did now. Like wed have 5-7 playable guys. (5 if not including Loftin and Fletcher missed the yr)

Personally I don’t have too much of an issue with expecting Freshman/Sophomoroes to contribute at RB.

But yeah obviously we need to go out for a stud. Martinez seems like the easiest answer.

Advertisement
Back