CIS report on WQAM - 8/16

I love what Pete had to say about the QB's. I'm paraphrasing, but something along the lines of, "Whoever wins the QB job, we will be ok. None of the guys are bad."
He said they have improved from the spring. Rozier he thrown the most ints, nkosi has thrown the least amount of ints

Rosier throwing the most picks is the polar opposite of what Jon Richt and Rumph have said about him. Who is right?

They literally said nothing about INTs

Rumph on the QB’s. Most telling quotes I’ve seen so far

So, Mike, who’s going to start at quarterback and how’s this group looking overall?
“I think Malik Rosier is doing a good job. He’s the vet.. But I think [Evan] Shirreffs is neck-and-neck with him. Shirreffs is right there because he has that leadership ability, throws a good ball, showed some toughness in those scrimmages when we were live and were able to hit him. He bounced right back and threw the ball even better.
“And N’Kosi Perry is doing a great job, too. He has a young, strong arm, extremely strong arm. He loves the deep ball and makes some plays that are incredible. But I think the game is going to have to slow down for him. We’re throwing a lot at him as a defense. Once the game slows down I think throughout the season there are going to be some times where we’re probably going to need him to step up and play, if not start.
“But right now, I like Malik. He’s been a lot more safe with the ball and not turning the ball over and making good decisions.’’

Read more here: UM?s Ahmmon Richards, others, ?can freakin? fly.? Mike Rumph?s take. | Miami Herald

I took this to mean he's not turning it over as much as he used to, which is true. He has improved and looks comfortable in the offense.

Advertisement
He said they have improved from the spring. Rozier he thrown the most ints, nkosi has thrown the least amount of ints

Rosier throwing the most picks is the polar opposite of what Jon Richt and Rumph have said about him. Who is right?

They literally said nothing about INTs

This^
Broke, how many incompletions have the qb's thrown throughout camp? I just figured since you're there everyday, you might be keeping this stat as well.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/peter-ariz/id951088868?i=1000382889798&mt=2
Pete says it at 6:39 of this interview

6:08 actually. You know this whole Rosier has thrown more ints than Perry thing? Hasn't Rosier been running with the ones the most through camp? Again, give me the completion percentage of these guys throughout camp.

[video=youtube;Qw5OwgDtFNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5OwgDtFNs[/video]

This kids feet are quick and his moves are impeccable. I can see him winning @ "Dancing with the Stars". The ewoks at the end is priceless! LOL. Put Pete at TE.

Go with Malik, he's the steadier of the 3 and he's progressing not regressing.

Pete just a few days ago said.. sheriff or perry will be the starter.. i want to know whats his problem with rosier

I'm no QB expert at all.....but I did go back and look at some of Rozier's high school hi lights. He's got some tools to work with. Kinda reminds me of the QB at Mississippi State..

Advertisement
I'm no QB expert at all.....but I did go back and look at some of Rozier's high school hi lights. He's got some tools to work with. Kinda reminds me of the QB at Mississippi State..

Current or Dak Prescott?

Pete you need to stop picking a horse in the race and just give out real info. It's embarrassing. Perry is not winning the job let it go.

Pete just a few days ago said.. sheriff or perry will be the starter.. i want to know whats his problem with rosier

Maybe Pete has witnessed five consecutive seasons of average QB play with a mixed race QB, and knows that our ceiling is potentially higer with Perry.

Advertisement
Pete is great for the site and I am sure he is a good guy, but if you guys are listening to what he says about this QB race you are fools. Dude is not even remotely objective when it comes to Rosier.

He's saying the exact opposite of what we are hearing from the actual coaches when it comes to Rosier. The Richts and Rumph have said Rosier is safe with the ball, AND he's atop the depth chart. C'mon now

It's just me, but I'm going to trust what the coaches say over Petey

Advertisement

Pretty sure his problem is he turns over the ball too much.

Pete was making it seem like it was nkosi job to lose... and it was going to be either shierff or perry starting.. and that wasnt the case at all... makes me wonder if he ever been to the practices.. or just throwing in personal feelings

Maybe Pete has witnessed five consecutive seasons of average QB play with a mixed race QB, and knows that our ceiling is potentially higer with Perry.

Standing by for faux outrage and race baiting from @harrietschlubmancane

all of this horsesheet after 10 practices and 1 scrimmage? come on meng. let this sheeet play out a few more weeks and the situation will define itself.

me cago en la porra

Advertisement
It could be a tallest midget scenario. It's not like Rumph or Richt are going to say "well all the QB's kind of stink right now but Rosier stinks the least so he's currently in the lead."

Pretty sure his problem is he turns over the ball too much.

Pete was making it seem like it was nkosi job to lose... and it was going to be either shierff or perry starting.. and that wasnt the case at all... makes me wonder if he ever been to the practices.. or just throwing in personal feelings

How is that not the case at all?

There's a lot of reading tea leaves over QB order for drills. Even though there's plenty of non QB race reasons for the order and for not changing it.

But Pete and DMoney (or someone who has watched the practices) .... theyre stupid, look at the drill order bros

I want to read reports from witnesses of the practices. I'd just read SMD tweets if I wanted the drill order.

Advertisement
Back