CIS Jail is Deplorable

Good Lord the homeless situation Downtown is Absurd....
Hate to say it but old Ronnie had a lot to do with it from the move in the 80's to close down mental hospitals and, I think they called, mainstreaming the patients. Of course drug use has really cranked it up. Throw in the crap job market for the last 40 years and boom. We have turned into a third world nation over the last couple decades.

Advertisement
Hate to say it but old Ronnie had a lot to do with it from the move in the 80's to close down mental hospitals and, I think they called, mainstreaming the patients. Of course drug use has really cranked it up. Throw in the crap job market for the last 40 years and boom. We have turned into a third world nation over the last couple decades.
The move to outpatient mental health started in the 60's when a lot of the shady One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest was going in.

Advertisement
Place is a Sh*thole....5 day's of eating Ramen Noodles and Lil Debbie Cakes is 3rd World Country type of Sh*t....Thank God for @OBLIVION ....he made me a Trustee my last 2 days of incarceration..and was able to leave Cell to sweep and mop CIS Hallways...
Glad your back man didn't even know what happened......tough times bruh.......hope your adapting to freedom.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back