CIS Jail is Deplorable

Advertisement
Tell me your opinion on the upcoming election & the racial division facing our country.
4de8df208a00ac5e25076839d884e339.png
🤣

Place is a Sh*thole....5 day's of eating Ramen Noodles and Lil Debbie Cakes is 3rd World Country type of Sh*t....Thank God for @OBLIVION ....he made me a Trustee my last 2 days of incarceration..and was able to leave Cell to sweep and mop CIS Hallways...
I hear you. I came back from the hole a profoundly changed man.

My attorney is now involved because my rights were violated via fire hose wash downs. Where was my luffa? My exfoliating creams!!!??

I hear you. I came back from the hole a profoundly changed man.

My attorney is now involved because my rights were violated via fire hose wash downs. Where was my luffa? My exfoliating creams!!!??
I had Absolutely NO Stationary or writing utensil....talk about peeved....and don't get me started on the plastic *** flip flops...

Advertisement
Punishment for crimes is a violation of civil rights. Does anyone know a good lawyer for CIO?

Advertisement
Rell...Bro...its Horrifying in Orlando...especially per capita...

Bro; last time I went back home to Compton....this was off a main st; lines and lines of broken down motor homes and tents. I was used to seeing that off sides streets in Downtown LA, but Compton?? On a main street leading to all the residential areas? Bro; I felt so bad for these folks. No age discrimination either

Bro; last time I went back home to Compton....this was off a main st; lines and lines of broken down motor homes and tents. I was used to seeing that off sides streets in Downtown LA, but Compton?? On a main street leading to all the residential areas? Bro; I felt so bad for these folks. No age discrimination either
Unbelievable....and keep in mind, Downtown Orlando is literally only 5-6 blocks...Very small Downtown...And God forbid you pull out a pack of Smokes or wallet to pay for something....Those Bruce Lee moves better kick in...

@Rellyrell...a couple of yrs back, I made an entire Pan of Meatloaf...and made Sandwiches to hand out to the homeless here...MFers were throwing them in the street Mad because it wasn't $$....

@Rellyrell...a couple of yrs back, I made an entire Pan of Meatloaf...and made Sandwiches to hand out to the homeless here...MFers were throwing them in the street Mad because it wasn't $$....

Yeah man; this is facts. I bought this dude some McD’s and he looked in the bag and said, “but u couldn’t hook a (n-word) up?” And I said my bad, u don’t like burgers? And my man responded, “I was looking for some spare change, didn’t u read my sign?” LMAO!

Advertisement
Unbelievable....and keep in mind, Downtown Orlando is literally only 5-6 blocks...Very small Downtown...And God forbid you pull out a pack of Smokes or wallet to pay for something....Those Bruce Lee moves better kick in...

How far is downtown O from Disneyworld, outta curiosity?

Great back to grainy pics of late 90s and early 00s players with OP throwing the deuces up

jock riding Butch

and attempting to run off every poster by stating they aren’t half the fan as you...

Yeah man; this is facts. I bought this dude some McD’s and he looked in the bag and said, “but u couldn’t hook a (n-word) up?” And I said my bad, u don’t like burgers? And my man responded, “I was looking for some spare change, didn’t u read my sign?” LMAO!
I won't give them $$$....they'll turn around and buy Beer and or Drugs....Although there was one instance when there was a child involved, (around 8yrs old) sitting on the curb with her Mom, waiting for Public Assistance (which eventually did help) and I bought them both a Sandwich from Subway...Anytime a Child is involved...CaneinOrlando can't stomach not helping in someway.

Advertisement
Great back to grainy pics of late 90s and early 00s players with OP throwing the deuces up

jock riding Butch

and attempting to run off every poster by stating they aren’t half the fan as you...
They "aren't" half the Fan....as far as Grainy Pics...Not my fault you have none...as far as Butch...I'll be at his home next weekend, I'll give him a High Five for ya...

Advertisement
Back