CIS Jail is Deplorable

Advertisement
Place is a Sh*thole....5 day's of eating Ramen Noodles and Lil Debbie Cakes is 3rd World Country type of Sh*t....Thank God for @OBLIVION ....he made me a Trustee my last 2 days of incarceration..and was able to leave Cell to sweep and mop CIS Hallways...

You couldnt cook up some gourmet **** with that culinary degree? Welcome home

Advertisement
Full Freedom....just left CIS Correctional Institute 15mins ago....
71rUk6jW80L._SL1400_.jpg

Place is a Sh*thole....5 day's of eating Ramen Noodles and Lil Debbie Cakes is 3rd World Country type of Sh*t....Thank God for @OBLIVION ....he made me a Trustee my last 2 days of incarceration..and was able to leave Cell to sweep and mop CIS Hallways...
Manuchen or Top Ramen? Which Little Debbie cakes? I bet it was those ****** oatmeal pies.

I hope you stayed out of the showers.

Advertisement
Advertisement

As long as the soap didn’t drop, and u were relegated to eating spread (SOS), u Gucci, pimp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back