CIS Jail is Deplorable

Advertisement
Place is a Sh*thole....5 day's of eating Ramen Noodles and Lil Debbie Cakes is 3rd World Country type of Sh*t....Thank God for @OBLIVION ....he made me a Trustee my last 2 days of incarceration..and was able to leave Cell to sweep and mop CIS Hallways...

Did you use the "gg" instead of the "qq" ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
How far is downtown O from Disneyworld, outta curiosity?

The East-West Expressway intersection on I-4 (nearest to downtown) is Exit 82. The EPCOT Center intersection (probably the most direct route to Magic Kingdom from downtown Orlando) is Exit 65. Then you have to drive a few miles to get to Magic Kingdom.

At least 20 miles driving, maybe 15 miles as the crow flies.

No way near 2 hrs....20 mins at Tops...

I don't know about "tops".

The area around Sea World/Disney World, all the way down to Champions Gate...is a DISASTER right now. Every day. Any time of the day.

About a year ago, I tried to drive from near Tupperware to Champions Gate to meet up with a former co-worker, and it took me an hour, even using Osceola Parkway.

I don't know about "tops".

The area around Sea World/Disney World, all the way down to Champions Gate...is a DISASTER right now. Every day. Any time of the day.

About a year ago, I tried to drive from near Tupperware to Champions Gate to meet up with a former co-worker, and it took me an hour, even using Osceola Parkway.
I drive it alot...My GFs best friend just had a house built at Reunion...

Advertisement
The sad part is that it's not like someplace like Port St Lucie where the population boom came as a surprise. Orlando should have had this squared away 30 years ago.

The sad part is that it's not like someplace like Port St Lucie where the population boom came as a surprise. Orlando should have had this squared away 30 years ago.
Orlando has the worst infrastructure of any major city in Fl...absolutely atrocious...Im not talking so much of the surrounding areas..(Lake Mary...etc...) Just Orange County...Roads are a Mess...The I-4 Ultimate work is an absolute Quagmire thats waayyy over budget, with 6 Deaths and Lawsuits to boot....

About 2 years ago, on the same day, voters in Volusia County (Sanford to Daytona) and Osceola County (Kissimmee) defeated 1-cent sales tax increases that would have paid for road widening.

Dumb Floridians rarely miss a chance to fvck themselves in the ****.

Orlando has the worst infrastructure of any major city in Fl...absolutely atrocious...Im not talking so much of the surrounding areas..(Lake Mary...etc...) Just Orange County...Roads are a Mess...The I-4 Ultimate work is an absolute Quagmire thats waayyy over budget, with 6 Deaths and Lawsuits to boot....

Lake Mary is about to become a disaster. They are building multiple corporate high-rises right next to I-4. "Ultimate I-4" does not extend to Lake Mary, and there are absolutely no plans to widen Lake Mary Blvd.

Yes, "Ultimate I-4" is a disaster, in every conceivable way. But this is Florida. No state income tax. Low gas taxes. Toll Roads as far as the eye can see. Corrupt local politicians in every major city.

We get what we don't pay for.

Advertisement
About 2 years ago, on the same day, voters in Volusia County (Sanford to Daytona) and Osceola County (Kissimmee) defeated 1-cent sales tax increases that would have paid for road widening.

Dumb Floridians rarely miss a chance to fvck themselves in the ****.
Don't feel bad. They voted a sales tax hike in here in PBC to increase funding for schools for teacher's salaries, security and mental health programs on campus. Now the discussion is whether to go virtual.

Advertisement
Not sure what your funds situation is like in the tank but if you got something to trade I'm all ears...
91XTwaLi+yL._SL1500_.jpg

Advertisement
Back