CIS Jail is Deplorable

Advertisement
When I was down for the gaytes game I got a ride in an ambulance to the hospital the night before..yeah I was that guy. My buddies were hoofing it to the hospital and a homeless dude took a wrong turn and told them he was gonna change their lives. 1 guy vs like 6 type craziness. Lots of people wanting change but didn't want anything else. Glad I missed that part.
Glad you're out of jail. lol now stay out before they hit you with the three strike ****.

Bro; last time I went back home to Compton....this was off a main st; lines and lines of broken down motor homes and tents. I was used to seeing that off sides streets in Downtown LA, but Compton?? On a main street leading to all the residential areas? Bro; I felt so bad for these folks. No age discrimination either
It's bad in San Diego too. I remember living there in my Navy days and seeing streets lined up with homeless tents/camps.

Place is a Sh*thole....5 day's of eating Ramen Noodles and Lil Debbie Cakes is 3rd World Country type of Sh*t....Thank God for @OBLIVION ....he made me a Trustee my last 2 days of incarceration..and was able to leave Cell to sweep and mop CIS Hallways...

H_o7KD.gif

Advertisement
I hear you. I came back from the hole a profoundly changed man.

My attorney is now involved because my rights were violated via fire hose wash downs. Where was my luffa? My exfoliating creams!!!??
You know you got some exfoliating creams while you was in the joint....solitary or not (Sorry, i feel like you set that one up on a tee for people to swing away)

It's bad in San Diego too. I remember living there in my Navy days and seeing streets lined up with homeless tents/camps.

Yeah man; Diego would have those tents lined up. In the day, Gaslamp district looks all fun and touristy, but come night fall, u start seeing cats setting up shop for the night....Especially in old town. Sad to see

Advertisement
I won't give them $$$....they'll turn around and buy Beer and or Drugs....Although there was one instance when there was a child involved, (around 8yrs old) sitting on the curb with her Mom, waiting for Public Assistance (which eventually did help) and I bought them both a Sandwich from Subway...Anytime a Child is involved...CaneinOrlando can't stomach not helping in someway.

Man, truth be told I started getting weary w the children, too. Out here, they gotta whole scam going on. Children stopped working, so they brought out the dogs. Lol

Yeah man; Diego would have those tents lined up. In the day, Gaslamp district looks all fun and touristy, but come night fall, u start seeing cats setting up shop for the night....Especially in old town. Sad to see
Yeah gaslamp is still like that, now more so in the day. I can't remember if it's called Cesar Chavez Parkway, but over by the Navy docs where they the ships get worked on by BAE, it's bad too. We had many ship workouts in the park.

Yeah gaslamp is still like that, now more so in the day. I can't remember if it's called Cesar Chavez Parkway, but over by the Navy docs where they the ships get worked on by BAE, it's bad too. We had many ship workouts in the park.
Ah....Camp Nimitz....My brother was a Naval Seal (2 tours of Nam)....went there a few times many yrs ago...If I remember correctly Pendleton was above Nimitz...

Advertisement

That’s exactly where it’s at “Cesar E Chavez Pkwy”. Horrible down there.

Place is a Sh*thole....5 day's of eating Ramen Noodles and Lil Debbie Cakes is 3rd World Country type of Sh*t....Thank God for @OBLIVION ....he made me a Trustee my last 2 days of incarceration..and was able to leave Cell to sweep and mop CIS Hallways...
Nothing like goulash, gotta add meat sticks! LOL

Advertisement
**** Nah....complete isolation....

NEXT time, it will help if you sing that old, mournful song, "Nobody Know The Trouble I'B Seen - Nobody Knows My Troubles . . ." You just gotta get into it, and FEEL it.

You can get the full lyrics on YouTube sung by Louis Armstrong - he'll show that "feel."

Advertisement
Back