CIS is not that bad.

Advertisement
that Facebook page is a mess starting with their insider Cole Perry. Dude thinks he knows his **** but was on his knees sucking Bakers **** last year.
He was basically saying giving up 30 pts to Bama or 30 pts to FIU was the same.
That guy is a complete moron.

That Cole kid doesn't even try with me. I call him out every time. Plus he's said some things about Cribby I definitely didn't like. Like fake insider... then gonna act like he had all the answers when Cribby was batting 1000 with the LT and JW news. **** Cole Perry and I hope he's in here reading that.
Of course he’s here. Where the **** you think he gets his info haha

never seen suck a ***** about getting called out too. I laugh at every dumb **** he say. Saying Baker was a great DC was too much for me to handle haha Dude had nothing to say except 30 pts is 30 pts, doesn’t matter the team.

Of course he’s here. Where the **** you think he gets his info haha

never seen suck a ***** about getting called out too. I laugh at every dumb **** he say. Saying Baker was a great DC was too much for me to handle haha
Exactly. I've called him out bigtime and he tried to lie and say he has sauces. I remember when Cribby was dropping info and I said (without mentioning who) ppl were coming and he purposely named dropped Cribby and called him a liar. Then all of a sudden he had sauces.
He will never had the last of that from me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Exactly. I've called him out bigtime and he tried to lie and say he has sauces. I remember when Cribby was dropping info and I said (without mentioning who) ppl were coming and he purposely named dropped Cribby and called him a list. Then all of a sudden he had sauces.
He will never had the last of that from me.
Wait...what. He called me a list ? Or liar? I’m pretty much both but I like to be straight on which I’m being called.

Advertisement
prominent canes players that are close to the program also liked al golden. and randy shannon. and larry coker. if this anonymous prominent player actually said this based on performance in the spring game, then his opinion probably isn't worth listening to.
Brevin Jordan once swore by Tate..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes Facebook page is BY FAR the worst takes EVER. Worse than Rivals (Ferman). Can’t figure out if people are just messing around with moments or they are just plain stupid, it honestly is probably a mixture.
The other Canes fan page is ran by the fat **** NJ 2 FLA

Advertisement
Back