CIS is not that bad.

Negro-Wan Kanobi

I got the force.... on hood
Premium
This is why.

I feel for my guy who's the creator of that page.

Screenshot_20210419-113701_Facebook.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
FWIW, a prominent Canes player who’s close to the program said “King is a QB that will win you games, but Garcia is a QB that will win you a championship.” That’s a verbatim quote.

Like I said in another post, I do believe King should start against Alabama, but going into the season... Garcia needs to be really considered as well. We can’t expect Manny to make the decision of playing best talent over experience in every position, and not look at QB. Does Leonard Taylor deserve a chance over Jon Ford and JHH? Yes! Does James Williams deserve to be on the field over Amari Carter? Well, is a pig ***** pork? What about Don Chaney or Knighton over Cam? I’m just saying... I wouldn’t call those who believe Garcia should start idiots when it’s clear that his talents bring up a serious thought.

Last edited:
Advertisement
FWIW, a prominent Canes player who’s close to the program said “King is a QB that will win you games, but Garcia is a QB that will win you a championship.” That’s a verbatim quote.

Like I said in another post, I do believe King should start against Alabama, but going into the season... Garcia needs to be really considered as well. We can’t expect Manny to make the decision of playing best talent over experience in every position, and not look at QB. Does Leonard Taylor deserve a chance over Jon Ford and JHH? Yes! Does James Williams deserve to be on the field over Amari Carter? Well, is a pig ***** pork? I’m just saying... I wouldn’t call those who believe Garcia should start idiots when it’s clear that his talents bring up a serious thought.
prominent canes players that are close to the program also liked al golden. and randy shannon. and larry coker. if this anonymous prominent player actually said this based on performance in the spring game, then his opinion probably isn't worth listening to.

Advertisement
prominent canes players that are close to the program also liked al golden. and randy shannon. and larry coker. if this anonymous prominent player actually said this based on performance in the spring game, then his opinion probably isn't worth listening to.
Not trying to put his name out there cause we were just talking, but his comment was said before the spring game.

that Facebook page is a mess starting with their insider Cole Perry. Dude thinks he knows his **** but was on his knees sucking Bakers **** last year.
He was basically saying giving up 30 pts to Bama or 30 pts to FIU was the same.
That Cole kid doesn't even try with me. I call him out every time. Plus he's said some things about Cribby I definitely didn't like. Like fake insider... then gonna act like he had all the answers when Cribby was batting 1000 with the LT and JW news. **** Cole Perry and I hope he's in here reading that.

Like I said in another post, I do believe King should start against Alabama, but going into the season... Garcia needs to be really considered as well. We can’t expect Manny to make the decision of playing best talent over experience in every position, and not look at QB. Does Leonard Taylor deserve a chance over Jon Ford and JHH? Yes! Does James Williams deserve to be on the field over Amari Carter? Well, is a pig ***** pork? What about Don Chaney or Knighton over Cam? I’m just saying... I wouldn’t call those who believe Garcia should start idiots when it’s clear that his talents bring up a serious thought.
I get where you're going, but that's not the point of me posting.

The idiot said we would lose 5 games with King but go undefeated with a true freshman with his first game against Cousin Bama.

Advertisement
Back