CIS is not that bad.

Advertisement
This is why.

I feel for my guy who's the creator of that page.

View attachment 145787
yr7n0u3qzO9nG.gif

that Facebook page is a mess starting with their insider Cole Perry. Dude thinks he knows his **** but was on his knees sucking Bakers **** last year.
He was basically saying giving up 30 pts to Bama or 30 pts to FIU was the same.
To quote you again, the founder of that page, after the NJ 2 FLA debacle of him selling tickets he never had, the threats, idiocy, etc.... he practically gave up. He said he got a family **** em. 🤷🏿‍♂️😂

Advertisement
I get where you're going, but that's not the point of me posting.

The idiot said we would lose 5 games with King but go undefeated with a true freshman with his first game against Cousin Bama.
Lol. Oh yeah that’s definitely not what I’m saying. I actually think King gives us the best chance to win against Bama... and the rest, but I won’t ignore the fact that Garcia is good enough to produce the same results, but just with a stronger arm.

Advertisement
You ever have a John Daly?
That's a spiked palmer, right?
Never had one made correctly.

I had to think where you were going with it, because I actually knew a John Daly, from Buffalo, in my unit. Nastiest mfer to would have ever met to serve this country.

Last edited:
prominent canes players that are close to the program also liked al golden. and randy shannon. and larry coker. if this anonymous prominent player actually said this based on performance in the spring game, then his opinion probably isn't worth listening to.
But did he also say dominate...

The mentality of "get yo' 3 & flee" has been a major hinderance to the development of kids who are consistently asked to play before they're ready. We finally won't have that problem in 2021 and should take full advantage of it within reason.

Advertisement
That's a spiked palmer, right?
Never had one made correctly.

I had to think where you were going with it, because I actually knew a John Daly, from Buffalo, in my unit. Nastiest mfer to would have ever met to serve this country.
Tito's and Arnold Palmer boss. Had my first one back in August. Not sure why it took this long for me to have one.

Advertisement
totally OT, but do you know who that is supposed to be?
I did not but Google tells me it was Stillers former business partner who passed last year, Stuart Cornfield. Then I stumbled upon this and Cornfield says it wasn't really based on anyone. I would have guessed Weinstein. Either way, the Les Grossman character was great, would be cool to see a spin-off movie based on him.

Advertisement
Back