CIS is not that bad.

Advertisement
Of course he’s here. Where the **** you think he gets his info haha

never seen suck a ***** about getting called out too. I laugh at every dumb **** he say. Saying Baker was a great DC was too much for me to handle haha Dude had nothing to say except 30 pts is 30 pts, doesn’t matter the team.

Exactly. I've called him out bigtime and he tried to lie and say he has sauces. I remember when Cribby was dropping info and I said (without mentioning who) ppl were coming and he purposely named dropped Cribby and called him a liar. Then all of a sudden he had sauces.
He will never had the last of that from me.
I wonder if it’s that guy who started that Start Garcia over King type thread here the other day and got banned?

FWIW, a prominent Canes player who’s close to the program said “King is a QB that will win you games, but Garcia is a QB that will win you a championship.” That’sa verbatim quote.

Like I said in another post, I do believe King should start against Alabama, but going into the season... Garcia needs to be really considered as well. We can’t expect Manny to make the decision of playing best talent over experience in every position, and not look at QB. Does Leonard Taylor deserve a chance over Jon Ford and JHH? Yes! Does James Williams deserve to be on the field over Amari Carter? Well, is a pig ***** pork? What about Don Chaney or Knighton over Cam? I’m just saying... I wouldn’t call those who believe Garcia should start idiots when it’s clear that his talents bring up a serious thought.
Lol did a player really say that

Advertisement
Where is the 15-0r porst?
5A1CDA32-D716-4515-AC4B-80E67A0C3115.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back