CIS FSU fans

Advertisement
Facts, but both of us can be right. Because

if Miami does manage to beat a highly ranked FSU team “this year” ,

EVERY SINGLE Miami fan on this board, including you, will point to that game as one of the justifications for why Miami should get into the playoffs. It is also a game we will point to for why Miami is a valuable take in realignment. Yes, I believe millions if viewers on prime time tv watching Miami is a positive and a win, well that would change the perception (currently not respected) of the program .

Its the same reason folks are posting about Texas A&M being 4-1. We hate Jimbo just as much as we hate the Noles because he is a Nole but we are happy that the win vs them is of quality.
who gives a f*ck about realignment.

We won the MNC while in the BIG EAST...no one give a f*ck...we could be in the AAC and if we go undefeated we are in. WE ARE A BRAND BIGGER THAN CONFERENCES...act like it.

Thats for sec and pac 12 teams with no chance of winning natties to scope out and care about aligning themselves with bs.

I want fsu to lose every **** game they play..and i have a kid i coach on their team starting now and a few years back a cousin starting theere and it was the same feeling.

You ppl living in some nostalgia are the worst and its the same thinking is the reason we s*cked for sooo long...living in the past.

Dont care if its a primetime game or if they are playing on the f*ckin Home shopping network im tuned in to watch us beat them and could care less about the perception

You ppl living in some nostalgia are the worst and its the same thinking is the reason we s*cked for sooo long...living in the past.

You had me thinking we couldn't even write sucked on here I had to write a test comment and delete it to make sure.

FSU fans must cherish their 1989 signature win against us.

Don't forget, that was the year they opened up with back-to-back losses to Brett Fav-rah's Southern Miss Golden Eagles, as well as Clemson.

They printed up t-shirts that said FSU-24, National Champs-10.

They cherished that win, they really did.

Advertisement
They’re not. Especially if you want what’s best for Miami. Besides, it’s not really “rooting for” fsu. If fsu goes 0-12, **** ‘em. BUT, beating a highly ranked fsu team catapults Miami over them in the rankings and could solidify a spot in the playoffs.

You know how people want Texas A&M to win to make Miami look good? Same isht.

It's not the same ****.

F$U is possibly our most hated rival. aTm is not.

And, yes, between now and when Miami plays F$U, we certainly have so-called fans who are rooting for F$U to win.

I disagree completely. It's a rivalry. It doesn't matter what the rankings are, what matters is we beat them. I don't care to see them succeed...I care to see us beat them... that's the BEST thing for this program in many ways.

Prove me wrong
....if that's your retort, you can have it. Some things aren't worth the effort, kinda like ****ing in the wind.

Last edited:
who gives a f*ck about realignment.
Most fans do, it’s pretty important
We won the MNC while in the BIG EAST...no one give a f*ck...we could be in the AAC and if we go undefeated we are in. WE ARE A BRAND BIGGER THAN CONFERENCES...act like it.
We did get left out of the title game in 2000. Although we were an Independent and in the Big East, we played marquee OOC matchups more often than not. Remember the saying Anybody anywhere, including FSU, UF, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Tenn etc etc
Thats for sec and pac 12 teams with no chance of winning natties to scope out and care about aligning themselves with bs.
Sec really hasn’t had a problem getting teams in. Agreed on the Pac 12.

I want fsu to lose every **** game they play..and i have a kid i coach on their team starting now and a few years back a cousin starting theere and it was the same feeling.
I respect that.
I doubt any fans longing for the success of the past have anything to do with why we haven’t been elite for so long. I am going to put that on administration who hired terrible HC and with very little investment into the program until now.

Dont care if its a primetime game or if they are playing on the f*ckin Home shopping network im tuned in to watch us beat them and could care less about the perception
I think we all share the same sentiments as far as tuning in to watch us destroy the Noles. But I respectfully disagree with you on the importance of perception by competing in big time games and winning them. Miami became Miami by playing in and thriving in those games.

Appreciate the back and forth sir but you have your opinion, I have mine.

Good luck to you and thank you for coaching

Advertisement
Don't forget, that was the year they opened up with back-to-back losses to Brett Fav-rah's Southern Miss Golden Eagles, as well as Clemson.

They printed up t-shirts that said FSU-24, National Champs-10.

They cherished that win, they really did.
Of course they would celebrate winning a game, even when it means acknowledging a championship.

If you think Texas A&M winning out and FSU winning are the same as it pertains to Miami, then there is absolutely nothing to discuss with you. No sane person believes that. A&M is not in our conference, is not a direct competitor program, is not our archrival, and is on our schedule once in a blue moon. I can't believe you even typed the bold and posted it. It's embarrassing.

Miami has a far more difficult remaining schedule than FSU does. There is a very real possibility that Miami goes into Tallahassee, beats a previously undefeated FSU, but finishes with more losses than they do. Those who want FSU to win are actively supporting this scenario, whether or not they are willing to admit it.
👀

@DrStrange
@CANE

👇

IMG_1391.jpeg
IMG_1389.jpeg
IMG_1393.jpeg

👀

@JeddTheFisch

💁🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will never understand how any Cane fan would ever want FSU to be good or win any game. Even when they play the crocs Iwish they could both lose
Speaking just for me, coming out of high school a bunch of my smart friends and I went to UM, a bunch of friends (the slow ones, obviously) went to FSU, and a bunch of annoying kids went to UF. So for us, we always rooted against UF but always enjoyed the years where the winner of FSU-UM was in the national title discussion.

That doesn’t really apply now that we are years past that. But when I was in school I wanted FSU to be good so that the bragging rights were that much sweeter.

I want FSU to lose every game. I want a 70 point win every year. I want shame on the entire Semenhole Nation. Will I ever get it? There at least is a chance.(Sorry to be a Caneac) A while back I said to myself, why would I root against my neighbor's kids? Because poor decision making skills should not be rewarded.

Advertisement
Back