CIS FSU fans

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami vs FSU, top 5 to 10 matchup, Miami wins. That is the BEST thing that can happen for this program this year, for a number of reasons.

Thanks
I disagree completely. It's a rivalry. It doesn't matter what the rankings are, what matters is we beat them. I don't care to see them succeed...I care to see us beat them... that's the BEST thing for this program in many ways.

Prove me wrong

Are you happy yet? Do you understand how rooting for FSU and being a Miami fan are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE? Do you get it yet?

Oh, they get it. They’re just FSU fans. It’s the only explanation.

I can’t imagine anyone wanting those sister ****ers to win. I’ve had to put up with enough of their **** at last year‘s game and for many years. They think there’s something. They’re not. **** anybody that wants FSU to win. Literally they should step back and **** their own faces.

I disagree completely. It's a rivalry. It doesn't matter what the rankings are, what matters is we beat them. I don't care to see them succeed...I care to see us beat them... that's the BEST thing for this program in many ways.

Prove me wrong
I wonder if they believe FSU fans were wishing we were good or better yet “needed for us” to be good while Jameis and company were en route to play Oregon for a Natty. I guess it was really damaging to their run that we were a perineal 5-6 loss team around that time.

Advertisement
They do not because they are mongoloids.
Oh, they get it. They’re just FSU fans. It’s the only explanation.

I can’t imagine anyone wanting those sister ****ers to win. I’ve had to put up with enough of their **** at last year‘s game and for many years. They think there’s something. They’re not. **** anybody that wants FSU to win. Literally they should step back and **** their own faces.
My wife is a semenhole 🤣😂🤣😂and she thought I was going to take her to the Georgia Tech game but **** to the no🤣😂🤣 My best bud is and always has been my battle buddy for games

Prove me wrong
We agree, we want to beat them regardless, so lets just put that to the side.

THIS YEAR, as realignment approaches and as Miami struggles with national perception, it will benefit Miami more to beat a highly ranked team, while undefeated, on national television.

THIS YEAR, FSU is the only team on the schedule that can provide that opportunity. Just like it benefits Miami for Texas A&M to continue to win.

If this thing comes down to resume, which it quite possibly can, I don’t see why anyone thinks having a schedule void of any top 10 matchups, possibly including the conference Championship game, is a good thing.

UGA, (Texas or Oklahoma) (Michigan or OSU or Penn State), (Oregon or USC or Washington), could all go undefeated. And except for UGA, they all have had or will probably have the opportunity of a top 10 matchup on their resume and would probably get in ahead of Miami if Miami cannot point to such a game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate the Noles and never root for them.

But what happened today that would make the closet Nole fans "understand" now?
Right. What is OP rambling about? Are we happy now? What happened? We were both off…

If FSU's only loss is to us, they will have an amazing recruiting class. We won't flip anyone from them. They will be a more difficult competitor on the trail. This isn't even a question.

If you're rooting for them to win, you're happily running the risk that they are undefeated if we don't manage to beat them.

Total insanity. Only our fanbase.

Advertisement
Back