CIS FSU fans

Advertisement
An undefeated conference champion SEC, Pac-12, Big 12, Big 10 team all get in before Miami. Especially if Miami's best win is #13 UNC. If you dont believe that idk what to tell you. But the AP Rankings are RIGHT THERE, freshly released and they can maybe help you get an idea of where the rest of the nation outside of Miami fans think of the ACC level of competition.
That's only because we haven't even played a conference game.
They wont be a big win if they arent undefeated by November 11th.
of course not. The issue is rooting for them to still be undefeated.

of course not. The issue is rooting for them to still be undefeated.

Yeah, im not "rooting" for them to be undefeated, but I can still acknowledge that beating them while undefeated would be a GREAT thing for us.

No, I dont want to rely on UNC being our quality win..... No guarantee they are even undefeated when we play them. And yes, I know the game is only in 2 weeks.

Don't get why this topic continues to be a thing.

I believe no one here roots for FSU to win, but at the same time there's something extra special about delivering a season crushing loss to their program whwn they're good.
Beating an 0-11 semenhole team would feel even more special.

LJ McCray. And we are trying to get a certain receiver committed to Ohio State to come here. Who do you think is the other program pushing hardest for him?

We're also trying to keep Artavius Jones here.
4-star CB Jamari Howard & 4-star ATH LaWayne McCoy as well.

They’re also one of the teams we’re battling it out with for Ny Carr.

Advertisement
Yeah, im not "rooting" for them to be undefeated, but I can still acknowledge that beating them while undefeated would be a GREAT thing for us.

No, I dont want to rely on UNC being our quality win..... No guarantee they are even undefeated when we play them. And yes, I know the game is only in 2 weeks.
Of course it would be a good win. Who said it wouldn't be?

Im only speaking on those replying acting like a win over UNC or Clemson would be just as good
Obviously if every one of our opponents was ranked high it would look better, but recruiting is important too and the more they suck, the better for us.

Last edited:
My wife is a semenhole 🤣😂🤣😂and she thought I was going to take her to the Georgia Tech game but **** to the no🤣😂🤣 My best bud is and always has been my battle buddy for games

kid-awkward.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
If UGA, Michigan, Texas and Oregon go unbeaten, Miami is not going to the playoffs having beaten the teams you just mentioned.

If UGA, Ohio State, OU and USC go unbeaten, Miami is not going to the playoffs having only beaten the teams you just mentioned

If UGA, Penn State, Texas and Washington go unbeaten, Miami is not going to the playoffs having only beaten the teams you just mentioned

If Alabama wins out, Michigan, Texas and Oregon go unbeaten Miami may not even go to the playoffs over that 1 loss Alabama team.

All of the teams above can honestly say if they just win their games they will be fine because they already started highly ranked and if any of them go unbeaten, it means more than likely they have beaten a top 10 team.

I didn’t even touch on Notre Dame

In the CFP era, how many times have there been 4 undefeated teams in the playoff?

Advertisement
If UGA, Michigan, Texas and Oregon go unbeaten, Miami is not going to the playoffs having beaten the teams you just mentioned.

If UGA, Ohio State, OU and USC go unbeaten, Miami is not going to the playoffs having only beaten the teams you just mentioned

If UGA, Penn State, Texas and Washington go unbeaten, Miami is not going to the playoffs having only beaten the teams you just mentioned

If Alabama wins out, Michigan, Texas and Oregon go unbeaten Miami may not even go to the playoffs over that 1 loss Alabama team.

All of the teams above can honestly say if they just win their games they will be fine because they already started highly ranked and if any of them go unbeaten, it means more than likely they have beaten a top 10 team.

I didn’t even touch on Notre Dame

Im with you with the exception of a one loss Bama team getting in over an undefeated ACC champion.

It's all very unlikely to happen but it does go to the macro point that the Canes are much better off beating an undefeated FSU team than a one loss FSU team.

North Carolina is the best of what you have here. But hardly going to be a resume, season defining win.

Louisville is 25 now, but to expect them to maintain that until we play means you think they go ****-near undefeated this season.

Duke season might be cooked with Riley's injury.

And here is where you lost me. So we want aTm to keep winning so that our strength of schedule looks good but not FSU? Maybe I just dont know recruiting, but isnt aTm a powerhouse in recruiting that we battle often as well????

Good lord, your posts completely missed the mark.

First, I DON'T GIVE A **** IF WE HAVE A RESUME SEASON-DEFINING WIN.

This was the cover of Sports Illustrated in my freshman year, we ALWAYS get crap over our SOS, and I don't care, as long as we are undefeated. In 1986, we beat exactly two ranked (at the time) teams, F$U (#20, the lowest ranked team) and Oklahoma (#1). F$U finished unranked and Oklahoma finished #3. So we beat ONE team in the Top 20 that entire year. I don't care. We were ranked in the Top 3 all year and played for (and should have won) the National Championship.

1696202303231.png

Second, you asked for other games besides F$U that would be impressive, and I gave you four, now you are trying to **** on them all. Again, I don't ******* care. North Carolina is ranked #14 right now (and will likely be a bit higher when we play them) and F$U is ranked #5 (and is unlikely to jump Georgia, Michigan, Texas, or Taint). So the extra "juice" from beating, say, undefeated #13 over, say, undefeated #5, means nothing.

As for your ridiculous comments on aTm, I am not "rooting for them". I am pointing out that they may very well keep winning, which then makes our victory all the more impressive. I don't give a **** if we lose a couple of recruits to aTm, they will NEVER have the same level of hatred to Miami fans that F$U has (or should have, when you factor in the F$U-too-fans that Miami has).

Advertisement
Back