CIS FSU fans

Advertisement
F*ck it. It’s up to us.
Thats the way it has ALWAYS been and I don’t recall a good Miami team facing and beating a good FSU having any negative impact on the program. In fact, that game propelled us to the Title game many years and should have in 2000 but the computers ****ed that up.

It would have been great if Clemson beat Duke and FSU and had to come to Miami this year at night for a potential top ten matchup but thats not what happened.

I Choose Violence GIF

Advertisement
We agree, we want to beat them regardless, so lets just put that to the side.

THIS YEAR, as realignment approaches and as Miami struggles with national perception, it will benefit Miami more to beat a highly ranked team, while undefeated, on national television.

THIS YEAR, FSU is the only team on the schedule that can provide that opportunity. Just like it benefits Miami for Texas A&M to continue to win.

If this thing comes down to resume, which it quite possibly can, I don’t see why anyone thinks having a schedule void of any top 10 matchups, possibly including the conference Championship game, is a good thing.

UGA, (Texas or Oklahoma) (Michigan or OSU or Penn State), (Oregon or USC or Washington), could all go undefeated. And except for UGA, they all have had or will probably have the opportunity of a top 10 matchup on their resume and would probably get in ahead of Miami if Miami cannot point to such a game.
All of them can't win there conference title like we can....except uga! they we will cancel themselves out Osu-Mich-ped u and UO, USC and wash all have to play each other!

All of them can't win there conference title like we can....except uga! they we will cancel themselves out Osu-Mich-ped u and UO, USC and wash all have to play each other!
Thats why i put them in parentheses with an or.

So UGA, Michigan, Texas and Oregon can go undefeated for example.

Or instead of Michigan it can be Penn State or OSU

Or instead of Texas it can be OU

Or instead of Oregon it can be USC, or Washington

Advertisement
Thats why i put them in parentheses with an or.

So UGA, Michigan, Texas and Oregon can go undefeated for example.

Or instead of Michigan it can be Penn State or OSU

Or instead of Texas it can be OU

Or instead of Oregon it can be USC, or Washington
Yeah! I see the error in my (ways) post.

Oh, they get it. They’re just FSU fans. It’s the only explanation.

I can’t imagine anyone wanting those sister ****ers to win. I’ve had to put up with enough of their **** at last year‘s game and for many years. They think there’s something. They’re not. **** anybody that wants FSU to win. Literally they should step back and **** their own faces.
That LSU win propping them up is more and more suspect.....

They get Duke without Leonard naturally. Luckiest team in CFB

F THEM

Advertisement
I’m convinced a lot of it is generational. For those of us who grew up in the early 80’s hating the Criminoles is a way of life, a badge of honor. These kids that started watching Miami these last 20 years or so will never understand the ire and disdain we have for that school because they never got to experience the wars/battles we had with them. It doesn’t help that I moved from south Florida to north Florida in the early 2000’s so now I’m around these idiots every day. Every Saturday I have two simple wishes: A Miami win, and a Semenhole loss. It’s that simple. If those two things happen it’s been a blessed day. I once owned a hat for almost every ACC team so I could taunt FSU fans when they were playing them(true story). The depths of my hatred towards FSPoo knows no bounds, and that’s something this younger generation will never truly understand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back