CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

Advertisement
SWFL was there at that time.
CAAB80D6-AEB3-4582-88A0-A561DE1A9B6C.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. gordonsolie swears he's going to be at the titanic on friday at 6pm ("The Titanic on Ponce. 6pm. Before tonight's baseball home opener. Be there.")

2. then he makes fun of and mocks @SWFLHurricane

3. then he says he didn't show up because he's at Daytona ("GuY"s, Im at the Daytona 500. Been here all weekend. I'll take care of that mental case another time.")

/chicken**** bull**** IMO

1. gordonsolie swears he's going to be at the titanic on friday at 6pm ("The Titanic on Ponce. 6pm. Before tonight's baseball home opener. Be there.")

3. then he says he didn't show up because he's at Daytona ("GuY"s, Im at the Daytona 500. Been here all weekend. I'll take care of that mental case another time.")

Twice in a row....what was his excuse at ACE Cafe night before UM vs UF game in 2019??....giving his Boyfriend a massage??

Advertisement

That's okay....I'll be at plenty more Games at the Light this yr....especially if we host a regional. I'm moving within the next 4 weeks, so I'll be busy for a week.

The Daytona 500 was on Sunday, Titanic was on Friday.

That @gordonsolie is a certified puzzy.

Advertisement
The Daytona 500 was on Sunday, Titanic was on Friday.

That @gordonsolie is a certified puzzy.
Yeah but the Nascar fans started arriving last Wednesday. I live in DeLand where International Speedway Blvd dead ends to the West. Never seen more fat 60 year old couples walking around in cargo shorts with Pennzoil jerseys on.

Yeah but the Nascar fans started arriving last Wednesday. I live in DeLand where International Speedway Blvd dead ends to the West. Never seen more fat 60 year old couples walking around in cargo shorts with Pennzoil jerseys on.

You don't have to explain this to me, I worked for ISC/NASCAR for years. I was there for many a SpeedWeeks timeframe.

Bottom line, he could have been at Titanic, had the fight, and then driven back to Daytona to catch the second half of the Truck race.

Sorry, @gordonsolie is a puzzy.

Advertisement
Back