Cis Cesspool update

Advertisement
Whether the guy is old or if he ain’t whether he’s rich or if he’s not really makes not one bit of difference in this thread...This thread is for Cribby,Da Jumbo Mutombo and Lce to strut their sHT and thumb their noses at those cesspool calling inbreds over on 247.

Please don’t turn this thread into Name calling...Cribby, Da Jumbo Mutombo and LCE have many more congratulations to receive.

TIA
Bingo we have a winner. Good call fellas, well done. Calls for a victory lap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
@Cribby when your junk is so big the tip falls in one forum even tho your sack never left the other.
Cribby or @Liberty City El
Any thoughts on how Miami is doing this recruiting even with a terrible showing last year? I mean asshat gets out of jail and Miami lands three 5 stars in one class? coincidence or nah?

@DBC where u at? Hold this L
He’s unavailable

76DCF51E-3FEF-40BF-A0A6-5E5DC44DDF59.jpeg

Advertisement
My Guy just spent an entire day with all 5 Palmetto Kids a week ago...he's also VERY close too Palmetto's staff....Cribby knows I'm not lieing....Lol at Hit Dog....Go F yourself...you don't know who I know....
Htown can't help himself.. He's been this on every board. One of those know it all mopey muthafukkas. That's his schtick

Advertisement
@Cribby when your junk is so big the tip falls in one forum even tho your sack never left the other.
Cribby or @Liberty City El
Any thoughts on how Miami is doing this recruiting even with a terrible showing last year? I mean asshat gets out of jail and Miami lands three 5 stars in one class? coincidence or nah?
Really you really went Nevin shapiro on us.... stop with the corny ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back