CIS Burger Wars

Burger Fi is pretty darn good. The onion rings are a key differentiator between Shake Shack/Five Guys. The rings, and the sauces too.

I think Burger Fi has a bit more variety too on their toppings. They also have a "secret menu" (yes, even more than the "secret menu" that is now on the app), so do your research before you start warming up your lips. I usually get the fries "limp", I am fine with "crispy" for smaller fries (McDonald's, Steak & Shake), but for a larger fry I like less crispiness.

And with all due respect to the Shack, Burger Fi comes CLOSE on shakes. A close second-place.
And BurgerFi chili cheese dogs are the ****! Don’t sleep on that one…

Advertisement
Wait a second no love for Whataburger????

I keed I keed
Fox Tv Reaction GIF by Mayim Bialik

Advertisement
Burger Fi is pretty darn good. The onion rings are a key differentiator between Shake Shack/Five Guys. The rings, and the sauces too.

I think Burger Fi has a bit more variety too on their toppings. They also have a "secret menu" (yes, even more than the "secret menu" that is now on the app), so do your research before you start warming up your lips. I usually get the fries "limp", I am fine with "crispy" for smaller fries (McDonald's, Steak & Shake), but for a larger fry I like less crispiness.

And with all due respect to the Shack, Burger Fi comes CLOSE on shakes. A close second-place.
Sure...the one time you get direct and to the point. Id read a 10 page dissertation on your thoughts on burgers if you published it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only fast food I'll eat is Culvers and Chic Fil A....Every now and then I'll get a Popeyes Chicken sandwich

I am still a bit nostalgic for KFC buckets, goes back to some of my earliest childhood memories of hitting the KFC on 436 off of I-4. I will say, that Mountain Dew Sweet Lightning is FIRE...

So you can probably imagine that my guilty pleasure is the Lee's Famous Recipe up in Sanford...

Advertisement
Freddy’s veggie burgers are the best fast food option out there for veggie burgers.

The shakes/malts are bad *** too.

Freddy's is good...but if you dig deep enough, you realize it is a nearly-exact (but elevated) copycat of Steak & Shake, right down to the skinny fries and the seasoned salt.

Advertisement
Back