***CIS ACCCG Weekend*** (Updates)

motorcitycane

Senior
Who from here going to Charlotte?

Let's keep this thread rolling up to gameday to keep track of everybody going to Charlotte.

1. Wife and I get to Charlotte Thursday Night driving down from DC. We gone slide by Onyx strip club on Friday Night and grab a table real quick. If anybody down to join Friday let me know what you'll put on the table or we just gone have the table to ourselves.

2. Who tailgating? What time y'all want to get out there I'm down for the tailgate and bringing food. I don't cook though. Wife and I eat out everyday literally. I'll be happy to provide some food if y'all tell ya boy what to get from the store. Beer and Liquor I can provide too.

Oh yeah let's do this **** mayne! I'm trying to flood Charlotte with #Canes . Cuz I know them Clemson nigs gone be out the joint heavy with a short drive for them.

So the ACC is going to have a ACC night of legends

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would like to make it out to the ACCCG hopefully not sure if i can make it yet because its right around finals time

Advertisement
Me +3 taking the trip uptown for sure. Anyone wanna go in on a suite? It's gonna be cold and I'm openly a winter wuss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who from here going to Charlotte?

Let's keep this thread rolling up to gameday to keep track of everybody going to Charlotte.

1. Wife and I get to Charlotte Thursday Night driving down from DC. We gone slide by Onyx strip club on Friday Night and grab a table real quick. If anybody down to join Friday let me know what you'll put on the table or we just gone have the table to ourselves.

2. Who tailgating? What time y'all want to get out there I'm down for the tailgate and bringing food. I don't cook though. Wife and I eat out everyday literally. I'll be happy to provide some food if y'all tell ya boy what to get from the store. Beer and Liquor I can provide too.

Oh yeah let's do this **** mayne! I'm trying to flood Charlotte with #Canes . Cuz I know them Clemson nigs gone be out the joint heavy with a short drive for them.

might take you up on that offer motorcity

Looking at tickets now. Will stay somewhere downtown the night of the game. Will be in the mountains on my wedding anniversary leading up to it. Gotta shout of my wife who put a Italy trip on hold once we started looking good for the ACCCG. Will give seats when I️ purchase them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Just waiting on the school to send out the ticket request e-mail but we'll be there about 14 deep disirregardless. It's going to be glorious.

Advertisement
Back