***CIS ACCCG Weekend*** (Updates)

Bought my tickets last Saturday night after VT. [MENTION=5861]motorcitycane[/MENTION] where's the tailgate?? Just me and my girlfriend right now with some more probably coming. Where's everybody sitting? I'm 540, row 16

I'm trying to see what's good with a tailgate right now logistically. Like I said I'll provide hella food!

Advertisement
A buddy and I are looking to go. I priced yesterday and then this morning. If you are getting tickets, get them now. They've gone up quite a bit in the last 12 hrs...

Dammit mane

Ticketmaster prices are set at face value but the only problem with that is, only a few sections are available for some reason. I’m guessing sections are blocked out for sponsors and season ticket holders. Stubhub has the most variety and will have more options once season ticket holders and sponsors start selling their tickets but the markup on those will be significant.

Just went to ticket master your right they have$85 tickets but they are all upper corner. same seats on stubhub are going for $129+ how do we buy the tickets from UM?? Im hoping to get face value tix but better seating

I think those are for Hurricane Club members. Not avail either to the common folk like us I believe. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. I just got upper corner and will upgrade if something better pops up.

Bought my tickets last Saturday night after VT. [MENTION=5861]motorcitycane[/MENTION] where's the tailgate?? Just me and my girlfriend right now with some more probably coming. Where's everybody sitting? I'm 540, row 16

I'm trying to see what's good with a tailgate right now logistically. Like I said I'll provide hella food!

I'll be down for that! Where you from in Michigan?

A buddy and I are looking to go. I priced yesterday and then this morning. If you are getting tickets, get them now. They've gone up quite a bit in the last 12 hrs...

Dammit mane

Ticketmaster prices are set at face value but the only problem with that is, only a few sections are available for some reason. I’m guessing sections are blocked out for sponsors and season ticket holders. Stubhub has the most variety and will have more options once season ticket holders and sponsors start selling their tickets but the markup on those will be significant.

Just went to ticket master your right they have$85 tickets but they are all upper corner. same seats on stubhub are going for $129+ how do we buy the tickets from UM?? Im hoping to get face value tix but better seating

I think those are for Hurricane Club members. Not avail either to the common folk like us I believe. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. I just got upper corner and will upgrade if something better pops up.

Correct. The U will have an allotment I believe. They will get offered to season ticket holders first, but if they don't sell out they may open it up to the general public or return it to the game sponsors to offer out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm from Detroit. The east side Warren and Connor area by the plant.....you?

Advertisement

Grew up downriver (Trenton). Live in Auburn Hills and go to Oakland, work in Southfield so only like a half hour away from your crib

im deciding between going to both rounds of the playoffs or just the finals.

P.S. yes i'm that confident..
I wish I had a choice... My wife and I haven't missed a game since Shaq was 7.. She would go ape poo poo if I suggested missing one of they play off games.... I'm hoping we are number 2 or 3 so we can play in New Orleans

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Looking at tickets now. Will stay somewhere downtown the night of the game. Will be in the mountains on my wedding anniversary leading up to it. Gotta shout of my wife who put a Italy trip on hold once we started looking good for the ACCCG. Will give seats when I️ purchase them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That what you call a True Cane Fan

Me and the gf, booked a hotel by the South Park Mall which is 15 minutes from the stadium. FYI - hotels are selling out FAST. We couldn't find a single room in Downtown Charlotte. There were scattered rooms by the mall and some by the Airport available when I booked last night. Talked to a friend who lives in Charlotte and he said the city has a severe shortage of hotels, it's why they can't host a Super Bowl.

As far as tickets, going to wait and see what UM puts out first. The tickets available on Ticketmaster are garbage, and the prices on Stubhub aren't too appealing right now.

Where's the tailgate at?

I wonder what the scalpers rate will be...

Potentially cheap if Miami doesn’t travel well but I have a feeling it will be close to a sell out. I decided to go ahead and buy through Ticketmaster so it’s one less thing to worry about.

Seriously? Miami will easily sell out the allotment, and probably more. We've been waiting on this since he first ACCG in 2005, and this has everything on the line (CFP, chance at playing for a national title). We have like 12K or more in ATL when we play GT, and Atlanta is a 4 hour drive from Charlotte. I'd be shocked if we had less than 20K, probably 25K. That does mean Clemson will have the other 50K though.

I wish I had a choice... My wife and I haven't missed a game since Shaq was 7.. She would go ape poo poo if I suggested missing one of they play off games.... I'm hoping we are number 2 or 3 so we can play in New Orleans

I’ve never been to New Orleans but I love Cali so I’m pulling for Pasadena.

Advertisement

Grew up downriver (Trenton). Live in Auburn Hills and go to Oakland, work in Southfield so only like a half hour away from your crib

That's what's up man. I don't live up there anymore. I live in DC now. Moved out in 2011. Lived in Chicago, Miami, Las Vegas, and now DC (2017) since 2011. I've been moving a lot (I trade the stock market for a living and own a online business separately) Whenever my wife in I get tired of a city after we do everything we just move somewhere else.

Just had my first born son two months ago though so now we are trying to look for areas in the U.S. to settle down for good. Might go back down to Miami by the time he's school age.

New Orleans would be nice papa Shaq. I'll be present for wherever we are at. These last 15 years of being a Cane fan has taught me to never take seasons like this for granted. So whatever playoff game we are going to me and the wife are going to slide.

Advertisement
I have 2 Sec 131, Row 1A (front row, middle of the field) that Ill sell to someone. You won't like the rate, though.

Either ways I’m all in!!!!

9ee2466f6e08024cc69e419a5d5144b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back