***CIS ACCCG Weekend*** (Updates)

I wonder what the scalpers rate will be...

Potentially cheap if Miami doesn’t travel well but I have a feeling it will be close to a sell out. I decided to go ahead and buy through Ticketmaster so it’s one less thing to worry about.

Advertisement
FYI, emailed school's ticket office about getting tickets. School replied school will be sending email to everyone tomorrow about how to obtain tickets to ACCCG and future bowl possible appearances. They usually permit you to select which games you want and then whichever one we make your credit card is then charged. Of course, if you don't want to buy on your own, disregard. I was going to attend in Charlotte but now think I will not attend ACCCG and attend whatever bowl(s) we participate.

Looking like cheapest roundtrips flight out of ft lauderdale going for $350 anybody know what airlines has the best rates going to charlotte?

Advertisement
Hotel and flight purchased. Still waiting on tickets. Not sure If i should buy them through the school or StubHub.

BTW tickets has be going up in price by the minutes. I seen a ticket in lower level endzone at $150 and today it was selling for 250.. smdh. Anyhow we bought our tickets . Lets go Canes!

Advertisement
Myself, my parents, my dad's friend, my sister and her husband (die hard gator fan, but married into a family of Canes so oh well) will be going. Got hotel today and will be purchasing tickets tomorrow.

Hotel and flight purchased. Still waiting on tickets. Not sure If i should buy them through the school or StubHub.
Biy em thru Hurricane Club. Money goes to Canes, snd depending on your level, seats are good and you are with other CANES. .

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Buying my tix and flight tomorrow. Got the hotel already. Homewood Suites by the airport. Buddy of mine from Delaware is driving down for the game to go with. Said he watched game on TV and wanted to see the Canes live. Being there in person was incredible. Loved every minute of it. Eff their OC for that video of him running his mouth pregame that went viral

Advertisement
A buddy and I are looking to go. I priced yesterday and then this morning. If you are getting tickets, get them now. They've gone up quite a bit in the last 12 hrs...

Advertisement
A buddy and I are looking to go. I priced yesterday and then this morning. If you are getting tickets, get them now. They've gone up quite a bit in the last 12 hrs...

Dammit mane

Ticketmaster prices are set at face value but the only problem with that is, only a few sections are available for some reason. I’m guessing sections are blocked out for sponsors and season ticket holders. Stubhub has the most variety and will have more options once season ticket holders and sponsors start selling their tickets but the markup on those will be significant.

Bought my tickets last Saturday night after VT. [MENTION=5861]motorcitycane[/MENTION] where's the tailgate?? Just me and my girlfriend right now with some more probably coming. Where's everybody sitting? I'm 540, row 16

Dammit mane

Ticketmaster prices are set at face value but the only problem with that is, only a few sections are available for some reason. I’m guessing sections are blocked out for sponsors and season ticket holders. Stubhub has the most variety and will have more options once season ticket holders and sponsors start selling their tickets but the markup on those will be significant.

Just went to ticket master your right they have$85 tickets but they are all upper corner. same seats on stubhub are going for $129+ how do we buy the tickets from UM?? Im hoping to get face value tix but better seating

Advertisement
Back