Cincinnati gon' push our sheet in

Advertisement
I'm sure f@qqot OP made a similar thread last year when Nebraska needed a touchdown with :20 left to beat McNeese State, and then turned around and drove Folden's dlck into the dirt.

Advertisement
At this point only truly the mentally handicap will defend/ hold out hope for Al Golden and Co.

Advertisement
6 first half points at home against Temple.

What is funny is that they keep flying banners and UM just keeps winning. Now with half the country playing worse then we did they change the narrative to something else.

Bro! I know right? All these overrated teams showing us that it's ok to be average!

And lmao at these clowns! We just keep winning!! Two game win streak! 6-13 in our last 19 games against Big 5!

#UMJustKeepsWinning

#DeserveMoralVictory

Last edited:
I'm sure f@qqot OP made a similar thread last year when Nebraska needed a touchdown with :20 left to beat McNeese State, and then turned around and drove Folden's dlck into the dirt.

Regardless of optimism, this cannot be contested

What is funny is that they keep flying banners and UM just keeps winning. Now with half the country playing worse then we did they change the narrative to something else.

You sir are blinded by sheer optimism. Answer me this, were you a critic or supporter as last year's season progressed? What do you see that gives you such optimism with this coaching staph?

I suggest that you have your brail tested for accuracy because only a blind person could not see the writing on the wall. AG will **** the bed more often than not and will never ever succeed here in any form or fashion (nor will he anywhere else) AG is just a ****ty head coach. I just do not get how his .500 all time record deceives so many into having optimism.

At this point only truly the mentally handicap will defend/ hold out hope for Al Golden and Co.

This x100,000

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be funny if Miami played Temple and lost. I wonder what Golden would say.

Easy he'll take credit for their win.Saying **** like I'm not surprise that's a great team we just played,I know well because I helped I helped them get there.

Advertisement
I fully expect our **** to get pushed in next week. Not because we are a lesser team..but because our HC, the majority of his staph and his schemes are moronic.

Omfg. This is one of the funniest things I've read in a while. I can't stop laughing, literally. "UM just keeps winning" - holy sh*t.

I guess according to a lot of posters on here everybody is gunna beat us jeez why don't u let them play the games before acting like it already happend. It's getting annoying so much negativity

Advertisement
I guess according to a lot of posters on here everybody is gunna beat us jeez why don't u let them play the games before acting like it already happend. It's getting annoying so much negativity

Seriously it's tiring at this point.

Jeezy-Petes, I know right!

Whats even more funny is that YOU are counting wins against Bethune Cookman and FAU as some major accomplishment....BEAT Nebraska, FSU, Clemson, UNC, PITT, UVA, FSU Again and then Ohio State before you pop ur chops. FLY.THE.PHUCKIN.BANNER.

Advertisement
Back