Cincinnati gon' push our sheet in

Where did this queen of ****s guy come from?

I heard it through the grapevine that he is Folden's ***** drills coordinator.

His resume is supposed to be filled with some impressive accomplishments.

Balledicktorian of his high school class.

Also was an expert ball handler as a ball boy for his college baseball team.

Legend has it that he could hold multiple balls in his tiny hands and that players balls were always shiny and new after he was done with them.

Captain of the cooking team at his alma-matter.

Winner of the prestigious All-Spirit Award as a cheerleader at his alma-matter.

Since being hired by Folden he has accomplished the following:

He is not only the creator of the ***** drill, but also a very willing participant.

He is in charge of cleaning Al Folden's balls in his office. Golden has nothing but praise for him. Says the "kid is a natural" and "understands the process that it takes" to handle his balls really well.

Also doubles as Blake James private massage therapist. Rumor has it that ol' Blake won't let anyone else touch him, not even his wife.

Last, but not least, he was the creative genius behind the awesome photo shoot that some of the kids had.

So you see, he has legitimate reasons for supporting Folden.

That's about the lamest and corniest thing I've ever seen. But judging by the effort you put in to it, I'm guessing that you were laughing your *** off while writing it. No one else has thought it was funny, but don't let anyone get in the way of your quest to write sitcoms.

That's not EXACTLY true.

I thought it was funny.

Maybe on our next fund-raising for the third banner, someone will throw in an extra ten bucks, and we can double your sense of humor. Ten bucks? Naw - that would quadruple it. I'll spread the word for the next fund raiser. Don't you worry about a thing.

Admitting that you thought it was funny is akin to admitting that you like Hillary Clinton. I mean, thanks for being honest and all, but why would you out yourself like that.

Advertisement
I've asked this question about 5 different times on this site and never got a single answer.

Who is going to have the best QB on the field that night?

I've asked this question about 5 different times on this site and never got a single answer.

I watched Kiel play.

If Kaaya is not the better QB, Kaaya's pro future should be in doubt.

Kiel forces a TON of passes, and his accuracy is erratic.

It's possible that our D makes Kiel look better than he really is, but I think Kaaya will be the better QB on the field.

I guess according to a lot of posters on here everybody is gunna beat us jeez why don't u let them play the games before acting like it already happend. It's getting annoying so much negativity

Seriously it's tiring at this point.

Stop b!tching about fans b!tching...makes you look like AG supporters

But you know I'm not..... Football season has started, let's talk about schemes and the games, quit turning every thread into golden hate. Makes it hard to read threads on here.

but its AG's scheme that sucks ars so how are we to talk schemes w/o mentioning AG?

Advertisement
Kaaya for sure outplayed keil as a freshman regardless so I don't see what you are getting at canedynasty...

I guess according to a lot of posters on here everybody is gunna beat us jeez why don't u let them play the games before acting like it already happend. It's getting annoying so much negativity

Seriously it's tiring at this point.

Stop b!tching about fans b!tching...makes you look like AG supporters

But you know I'm not..... Football season has started, let's talk about schemes and the games, quit turning every thread into golden hate. Makes it hard to read threads on here.

Only broke would be bytching about not talking football and schemes in a troll thread.

I heard it through the grapevine that he is Folden's ***** drills coordinator.

His resume is supposed to be filled with some impressive accomplishments.

Balledicktorian of his high school class.

Also was an expert ball handler as a ball boy for his college baseball team.

Legend has it that he could hold multiple balls in his tiny hands and that players balls were always shiny and new after he was done with them.

Captain of the cooking team at his alma-matter.

Winner of the prestigious All-Spirit Award as a cheerleader at his alma-matter.

Since being hired by Folden he has accomplished the following:

He is not only the creator of the ***** drill, but also a very willing participant.

He is in charge of cleaning Al Folden's balls in his office. Golden has nothing but praise for him. Says the "kid is a natural" and "understands the process that it takes" to handle his balls really well.

Also doubles as Blake James private massage therapist. Rumor has it that ol' Blake won't let anyone else touch him, not even his wife.

Last, but not least, he was the creative genius behind the awesome photo shoot that some of the kids had.

So you see, he has legitimate reasons for supporting Folden.

That's about the lamest and corniest thing I've ever seen. But judging by the effort you put in to it, I'm guessing that you were laughing your *** off while writing it. No one else has thought it was funny, but don't let anyone get in the way of your quest to write sitcoms.

That's not EXACTLY true.

I thought it was funny.

Maybe on our next fund-raising for the third banner, someone will throw in an extra ten bucks, and we can double your sense of humor. Ten bucks? Naw - that would quadruple it. I'll spread the word for the next fund raiser. Don't you worry about a thing.

Admitting that you thought it was funny is akin to admitting that you like Hillary Clinton. I mean, thanks for being honest and all, but why would you out yourself like that.

I'd like to say your point makes sense. I'd like to. But I'd be lying my a$$ off.

We're having an intelligent discussion here. That's why you're as lost as a tick on a teddy bear.

Advertisement
Kaaya for sure outplayed keil as a freshman regardless so I don't see what you are getting at canedynasty...

What I'm getting at is that Kiel has a higher QB rating than Kaaya right now despite the loss and far less weapons on his offense.

Is that too difficult for a "gridiron warrior" such as yourself to comprehend?

What I'm getting at is that Kiel has a higher QB rating than Kaaya right now despite the loss and far less weapons on his offense.

Is that too difficult for a "gridiron warrior" such as yourself to comprehend?

Kaaya lost 2 of his top 4 receivers this year early in the 1st game. He also has played behind an offensive line that is inconsistent. How that qbr rating work out for cincinatti? Last time I checked they lost

You rascal!

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.giftom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.giftom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back