Chuck Todd

Just ripped Rick Reilly on TV about his hatred of Miami. Reilly was talking about his new golf book. They introduced Todd, whose show was coming on next and tried to get him to speak to Reilly. Todd refused and snarled at Reilly about some columns he wrote for Sports Illustrated that were anti Canes. He was really ****ed off.
Thanks, Chuck! Reilly is an ***. He just sat there with his nasty mouth open.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just ripped Rick Reilly on TV about his hatred of Miami. Reilly was talking about his new golf book. They introduced Todd, whose show was coming on next and tried to get him to speak to Reilly. Todd refused and snarled at Reilly about some columns he wrote for Sports Illustrated that we’re anti Canes. He was really ****ed off.

Is there any kind of link or video?

Love or hate your perception of Chuck Todd's politics/bias but he's a legit Canes fan and booster (friendship with Billy Cohen aside).

I remember the days before Twitter that he'd be on Facebook throwing up The U in front of Touchdown Jesus and at other college football landmarks.

Love or hate your perception of Chuck Todd's politics/bias but he's a legit Canes fan and booster (friendship with Billy Cohen aside).

I remember the days before Twitter that he'd be on Facebook throwing up The U in front of Touchdown Jesus and at other college football landmarks.

Don’t care about anybody’s political affiliations when it comes to love for the U. We have the most diverse fanbase of any college football team, bar none. People from the left, from the right. All kinds of religions. All kinds ethnicities snd national origins. That’s what makes us different and great.

Yes we also have a portion of our fanbase that are brain-dead retards, and social media “gangsters”, talking shlt to players and their families, but those brain-dead ašśholes aside, I love the make up of our fanbase.

Advertisement
Don’t care about anybody’s political affiliations when it comes to love for the U. We have the most diverse fanbase of any college football team, bar none. People from the left, from the right. All kinds of religions. All kinds ethnicities snd national origins. That’s what makes us different and great.

Yes we also have a portion of our fanbase that are brain-dead retards, and social media “gangsters”, talking shlt to players and their families, but those brain-dead ašśholes aside, I love the make up of our fanbase.

10000%.

I heard the tail end of the simulcast. Was wondering what was going on. Of course I love all canes fans regardless of their politics but the guys accusing him of being some kind of partisan hack are way off. He isn’t close to Rachel, Hannity it tucker when it comes to Hackery.

Exactly. I don't really want to open up this can of worms but Chuck is basically the NBC version of Bret Baier. They focus way more on the moderating/interviewing than the opining. Baier leans right and Todd leans somewhat left but they're certainly nowhere in the neighborhood of the evening entertainers on Fox and MSNBC.

Advertisement
Just ripped Rick Reilly on TV about his hatred of Miami. Reilly was talking about his new golf book. They introduced Todd, whose show was coming on next and tried to get him to speak to Reilly. Todd refused and snarled at Reilly about some columns he wrote for Sports Illustrated that were anti Canes. He was really ****ed off.
Please tell me someone has a link or footage of this....pleeeaaasssee!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏

The most diverse fanbase in the country. Our love towards our team is second to none....we bleed orange and green.
Cane brotherhood is real!

Man I am going to check and see if there’s footage or clip of this lulz. I despise Reilly especially for his damning articles on Miami. Like his school is some sainthood that craps diamonds. He used to be decent with the feel good stories but he’s stuck back in the 80’s which is probably why he can’t stand us.

As to our fans, it has been a true blessing to be initiated into the fraternity known as Canes fandom. Regardless of ones political views, we all come together for all things orange and green. That very fact is one of the many reasons I love Miami - aside of family going there and my son attending now. I truly wish more people became fans, and put their differences aside for the commonality of rooting on the Canes.

Advertisement

You have something against brain-dead retards and social media gangsters?

(Aren't they the same thing?)

Chuck todd is also an *** and an anti/American dumb *** leftist
Even an *** and anti/American dumbass leftist gets it right once in a while.

Besides, Todd is the Willie Taggert of cable TV. Came to GWU to major in French Horn and somehow took the wrong turn and ended up as political commentator. How Taggert took the wrong turn, missed the chemistry lab and ended up on football practice field.

Advertisement
Thought Todd was a whiny ***** for a good while but he's grown on me. Kudos for dissing Reillys' f@ggot ***.

I still don’t like him, but he is family so cut him slack. Canes family is a force for unity.

The guy sucks at his job and completely destroyed the last objective news program that Russert built but yeah, he’s a Cane.

Advertisement
Back