Christian Williams

why giving up quickly on Ivey after his sophomore year? In the recent past, Miami has had many cbs making the jump in skillset after their 2nd/3rd year.
The patently obvious fake punt which he failed to defend against G-tech sealed it for me with Ivey. He has all the physical tools and is likely a bright young man, but his in-game information processing seems slow. Hence he’s always a step behind

Advertisement
I'm sure they will, but I stand by his stiffness and bad angles will exposed be it is at Striker or Safety.

Like our said we have talent but we lack true cover guys and DT depth to be an elite defense IMO
I think Harrison hunte and Holley will be a pleasant surprise for DL depth this season.

Did you see him last year? Even guys like Jackson and Redwine weren’t as bad as him soph year.
They didn't play much their sophomore year except on special teams. Many were saying Jqckson would never see the field at corner until he broke out in his junior season.

We are a thin at CB, who do you trust in coverage outside of Blades? Thus my point. Now if Williams/Couch can really ball we should be OK, but I need to see it to believe it, from a team that was 6-7 last year I'm not drinking unseen Kool Aid

At DT there a 25+ teams that have better depth and talent than we have, we have recruited like **** at that position for some time now champ. We have ONE Top 20 DT recruit on the roster, so your question is hilarious and tells me you really don't know.

Loaded at DE, loaded at Safety/Striker, Plenty good enough to fill 2 LBer spots. Undertalented and thin at CB and DT unless some step up and surprise me. If you don't agree I really don't care. You are a foolish homer who thinks we were a 10 win team last season and constantly over rates the team.

You know what chief? I was honestly trying to get your perspective on things. Unlike many posters, I actually like to have substantive discussions. Ask @Rellyrell. We've disagreed and gone back and forth nonstop for days and neither of us had to resort to calling each other foolish or insulting each other.

Apparently, that's something you're incapable of doing so I'm gonna go ahead and leave you and your unhealthy obsession with @1LuvCane and myself alone.

It's obvious you're just a kid, or worse...a grown man who acts like a child.

Have a nice life.

You know what chief? I was honestly trying to get your perspective on things. Unlike many posters, I actually like to have substantive discussions. Ask @Rellyrell. We've disagreed and gone back and forth nonstop for days and neither of us had to resort to calling each other foolish or insulting each other.

Apparently, that's something you're incapable of doing so I'm gonna go ahead and leave you and your unhealthy obsession with @1LuvCane and myself alone.

Have a nice life.
mic-drop.gif

Advertisement

Have a nice life.

I gave my opinions, and this is how you reply???
I will take your response at its value and give you the L. Good talk sport.

Last edited:
I noticed blades don’t get talked about I really hope he have a big year next year or at least step up and be a leader next year

Advertisement
I hope you are right but they were not real heavily recruited. Do you have nay reason to believe this other than hope? Serious question.
Harrison hunte was recruited by Alabama and Holley was a three star outta Georgia who had solid offers. Moreover, on scout team this past season they have been proven. Seems like your trolling if you don’t know this. This is common knowledge on this board🤷🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
Harrison hunte was recruited by Alabama and Holley was a three star outta Georgia who had solid offers. Moreover, on scout team this past season they have been proven. Seems like your trolling if you don’t know this. This is common knowledge on this board🤷🏽‍♂️
That's why you don't feed the troll....

I noticed blades don’t get talked about I really hope he have a big year next year or at least step up and be a leader next year

We always talk about the new shiny item, vs. appreciating vets. Never fails. That's why EVERY F'ING CLASS is called elite. lol. Mofos haven't stepped foot on campus, yet they are being praised being considered elite. I liked Blades and he has wonderful techniques that can be sharpened. Bandy should've been in the slot, and Blades should've been starter since day 1. I'm curious to see his growth.

Last edited:
yeah, that sounds great but I need to see it buddy. I like your vigor though champ, I will hold out until I see it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back