Christian Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
“I have (Bubba’s) attention right now and I’m excited about that,” Banda said. “I expect him to play well. Really I expect that upper echelon of safeties in Amari Carter, Gurvan Hall, and Bubba to be a really strong point for us defensively. We always talk about it—coach (Manny) Diaz and I, coach (Blake) Baker, and coach (Jonathan) Patke—the spine of our defense our d-tackles, linebackers, and safeties will always be what holds us upright and keeps us as strong as we are. We’re really excited about having those three this year.” - Joe Rose Show WQAM

“I have (Bubba’s) attention right now and I’m excited about that,” Banda said. “I expect him to play well. Really I expect that upper echelon of safeties in Amari Carter, Gurvan Hall, and Bubba to be a really strong point for us defensively. We always talk about it—coach (Manny) Diaz and I, coach (Blake) Baker, and coach (Jonathan) Patke—the spine of our defense our d-tackles, linebackers, and safeties will always be what holds us upright and keeps us as strong as we are. We’re really excited about having those three this year.” - Joe Rose Show WQAM
Oh I ******* hate Patke and Baker. Diaz is not far behind them.

Advertisement

Not a bad trio but if they're **** bent on getting Carter on the field, hopefully it won't mean Bolden or Hall coming off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What about Carter as a LB in Baker's new speed nickel package? Reserved for situations of 3rd and 8 or more.

DL Roche | Rousseau | Phillips

LB Frierson | McCloud | Carter

CB Blades | Williams | Couch

S Bolden | Hall

He better we've hyped him enough...
Not really he has been bashed alot actually going back to highschool. Saying he shouldn't be a take csz he didn't start and now ppl talk about his tackling and that he isn't fast enough. Meanwhile Ivey can't locate a basketball in the air but has been called antrelle rolle 2.0

Not really he has been bashed alot actually going back to highschool. Saying he shouldn't be a take csz he didn't start and now ppl talk about his tackling and that he isn't fast enough. Meanwhile Ivey can't locate a basketball in the air but has been called antrelle rolle 2.0
El has given good info in support of his play. I'm all in because that means we have sucess...

Advertisement
Back