Christian Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
he lost out on TS because TS and his fam were more than happy to take the UGA bag from what im told. in contrast to Bogle whos conflicted even though his mom wants the bags.
TS loved Mel Tucker, loves his family, loves being on the UM campus and being around the players/coaches but goes to UGA without a db coach? It was so obvious that it was bags that it made me laugh

If Williams signs tomorrow, Rumph will have six four-star corners. One junior, two sophomores and three freshmen.

And the Rumph lynch mob in here will still say he needs to be fired because he missed players he coached and he can’t recruit regardless of on field results. I never understood and how some think that recruiting stars outweighs on field performance.

Some would rather Rumph land top players and coach them up at a mediocre level of performance on the field, rather than take a slightly lower rated player and have them performing at maximum level of production.

Advertisement
I know his last lasered 40 was 4.74 but that’s not a 4.7 kid. He probably just ran bad that day. That lasered 4.64 that he ran at the National combine looks way more accurate.
I agree and uses his hands and physicality well enough where even at 4.6 it won't affect him too much

And the Rumph lynch mob in here will still say he needs to be fired because he missed players he coached and he can’t recruit regardless of on field results. I never understood and how some think that recruiting stars outweighs on field performance.

Some would rather Rumph land top players and coach them up at a mediocre level of performance on the field, rather than take a slightly lower rated player and have them performing at maximum level of production.
How about landing elite prospects AND coaching them up?

Advertisement
This is what sucks Rumph never gets criticized by recruits so they like him but this is a rare occasion where he extended his board and finally it paid off. Sure you'll have your initial targets but there will alwsyd be kids some say you have no chance with but

Advertisement
Thoroughly disagree. Washington is a very good OT prospect. We are lacking there. Yes, we need to add another DB to this class, but we have a lot of nice young talent on our roster now between Blades, Ivey, Frierson, Bethel.
Washington will end up at guard in the long term. He’s basically Delone Scaife but more raw. He’s listed 6’4 but Is really 6’3. Not very long. No pass blocking on film almost at all.

How about landing elite prospects AND coaching them up?

That's why I'm excited about the future of the CB position. We will have six four stars. The only non-blue chipper is Nigel Bethel, who is 5'11 and runs 4.40.

Most of them are 6'+ with long arms- mirror images of their coach and the exact type of prospect he likes to develop.

Advertisement
Back