Christian Williams

This could be What we have been waiting for!

Advertisement
How about landing elite prospects AND coaching them up?

How many elite prospects are in each class and at each position? Was Frierson elite? Kirby and UGA wanted him? How about Bandy Oklahoma wanted him?

And the excuse they were coming here any way doesn’t work or we would have MAR right now and many other would have been canes.

Reality is you can’t land 5 stars at every position if that’s what the bar for elite is set at.

I know his last lasered 40 was 4.74 but that’s not a 4.7 kid. He probably just ran bad that day. That lasered 4.64 that he ran at the National combine looks way more accurate.
Greedy Williams ran a 4.72....both are similar athletes....long striders with length....also, some kids don't practice or run track during those events.. some kids have slow launches etc.... kids film proves he has fluid hips and legit speed to cover the deep ball.....he will eventually get quicker....I really like his upside...

Advertisement
That's why I'm excited about the future of the CB position. We will have six four stars. The only non-blue chipper is Nigel Bethel, who is 5'11 and runs 4.40.

Most of them are 6'+ with long arms- mirror images of their coach and the exact type of prospect he likes to develop.

This will be the most talent we have had (on paper) at the cb position in a very long time. With Williams, Couch, Smith, and the Bolden transfer our second very strong db class in a row.

Follow that up with the loaded 2020 FL/SFL secondary prospects: Francois, Tennison, Pough, Royal, Stokes, and maybe one more (Stanley, Harrell?) and likely a top 5 d1 secondary, talent-wise, in the country (again on paper) comparable only with Bama, LSU, Clemson, and Ohio State.

There’s plenty of NFL corners that run a 4.6. The kid has size and length to play outside. He will get faster. 4.6 is plenty fast in high school. He’ll be a 4.5 guy after 1 year in the S&C. This is a monster pickup if it’s true. This is easily the biggest need on the board right now. While we’d all like Bogle, the 2 DE transfers make up for his loss if he goes elsewhere.

Advertisement
I don’t wanna hear anyone ever saying a recruit is only coming for a free visit ever again. Look what can happen when you shoot your shot. You never know how he circumstances will end up. BIG win for Rumph.
Exactly Bruh the absolute worst that can happen is you impress a kid and he tells another recruit who's wavering. We're Miami **** a free trip we can impress anybody so if he wants live here and play early why wouldn't we always have a chance?

Boom! That’s a huge pull. Really happy to see we found a Miami worthy recruit and didn’t have to rely on a grad transfer.

It’s TNM and that means Everyone deserves a clean slate. Including the coaches. Rumph is starting out strong!

It seems that a lot of posters are bashing Rumph because he’s not an elite recruiter and elite developer.

News flash: there is no coach on this staff right now that is both.

Banda- Same as Rumph
Patke- LOL
Simpson- first full class is 2 4⭐ And 3 3⭐️. If this was Rumph you’d all be going crazy.
Diaz (as LB coach)- not elite recruiter and shaky developer

Offense- TBD

So far all Rumph does is land 4⭐️ and put out great pass defenses.

Advertisement
If this kid signs with us I’ll be the first Rumph hater to give him his props. To me this will be Rumph’s biggest recruiting victory.

Exactly Bruh the absolute worst that can happen is you impress a kid and he tells another recruit who's wavering. We're Miami **** a free trip we can impress anybody so if he wants live here and play early why wouldn't we always have a chance?

💯

You recruit til the final minute every time. If a kid is there, anything can happen.

Advertisement
💯

You recruit til the final minute every time. If a kid is there, anything can happen.
And if he isn't blinded by the $EC yku really have a chance. He could've been lazy and just say he wants to play in that conference and end it but he saw more then just that and that won out for us in the end

I don’t wanna hear anyone ever saying a recruit is only coming for a free visit ever again. Look what can happen when you shoot your shot. You never know how he circumstances will end up. BIG win for Rumph.
LOL, so we MAY get this one recruit out 99,99999999 free vacation visits.

Advertisement
Back