Christian Williams

Advertisement
Regarding his athleticism, his testing numbers were much better at the national combine for the Opening:

4.64, 4.38 shuttle, 34.80 vertical leap.

Combine that with a 6'1, 182 frame and you have the type of long corner guys like Raymond and Rumph love.

Shea Dixon, LSU insider:

Sources indicated to the Geaux247 staff on Tuesday evening that Williams and his camp were torn because Miami was pressing him hard to be the top cornerback in their class. Right now the Hurricanes only have one cornerback committed in Te’Cory Couch, who is ranked No. 340 nationally - well behind Williams.
Because of that, Williams shifted from LSU to Miami. On Tuesday morning, I put in a Crystal Ball prediction for Miami after going "cloudy" on Monday night.
We saw for months that Williams talked about LSU after Alabama, but the chance to be at a school like Miami as “the guy” in the class has evidently pulled on him late in the game.
We expect Williams to sign with Miami on Wednesday.

Also:

This is coming from solid sources on the LSU side. He got some late reservations over the depth chart at LSU vs. Miami and knows he can play early in Coral Gables. Expect him to ink with the Hurricanes barring a late shift.

Advertisement
Michael Jackson Is probably a 4.5 guy at 6'0 205 with long arms. He passes the Eye test.

I don't think this kid is a fast as Jackson

Don’t know where you see that. All of the NFL scouts are expecting him to run mid 4.6. Hence why he went from top 5-6 CB in the draft to 4-5 round pick catagory.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t know where you see that. All of scouts are expecting him to run mid 4.6. Hence why he went from top 5-6 CB in the draft to 4-5 round pick catagory.

We will see, but from what I remembered when times were posted in the past he was consistent in the 4.5's hand times. Of course so laser he may run a 4.6

Advertisement
If Williams signs tomorrow, Rumph will have six four-star corners. One junior, two sophomores and three freshmen.
he lost out on TS because TS and his fam were more than happy to take the UGA bag from what im told. in contrast to Bogle whos conflicted even though his mom wants the bags.

Advertisement
Back