Christian Williams to Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I'm Manny I'd see if I could get him to come in and talk to all my third year guys... kind of like a scared straight program lol!
Trajan Bandy is with the Cincinatti Bengals currently. I think he has been on different practice squads for about 5 weeks this year. Dont know how much it will = out to but he likely makes over 30-40k for the season

now? Now? It looked silly right from the jump. He was 4th in the depth chart when we play 3CB a lot. He would have gotten snaps this year with Covid and injuries. Kid is really dumb and must’ve really hated being in Miami. Btw all these kids who have bounced where are they now?

when was the last time a player who left miami actually turned out good?
Gus Edwards

Advertisement
If he is smart he will try to make amends with Coach Diaz and the team. He will get a lot practice time in spring and playing time next fall. We are razor thin at CB for the next 2 to 3 years.

Go Canes

Advertisement
If he is smart he will try to make amends with Coach Diaz and the team. He will get a lot practice time in spring and playing time next fall. We are razor thin at CB for the next 2 to 3 years.

Go Canes
That sounds all well and good but if he’s homesick no amount of amends will help

Trajan Bandy is with the Cincinatti Bengals currently. I think he has been on different practice squads for about 5 weeks this year. Dont know how much it will = out to but he likely makes over 30-40k for the season

That breaks my heart. Imagine the season he could have had this year if he stayed.

Advertisement
now? Now? It looked silly right from the jump. He was 4th in the depth chart when we play 3CB a lot. He would have gotten snaps this year with Covid and injuries. Kid is really dumb and must’ve really hated being in Miami. Btw all these kids who have bounced where are they now?

when was the last time a player who left miami actually turned out good?

Very few... And not at top tier schools.

The one that sticks out to me is Tyre Brady. I think he had back to back 1,000 receiving yards for marshall.

His education and degree is worth more than 30-40k he possibly made this year smh.

His education and degree is worth more than 30-40k he possibly made this year smh.

This. Weren't there reports that a big reason he left is because he had a kid? Regardless, multiple practice squads in different cities, grinding to make 30-40k? I'm not one to judge, but that does not sound like a good decision. Maybe Manny should bring him in to talk about his experiences after declaring early.

Advertisement
Back