Christian Williams to Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Same with huff imo
I could see that easily. We insist on fcking around with the "he ain't ready" **** and then play guys who can't play a lick even if they have the defense down better than the coaches. A guy like Huff sees The Mechanic on his back flailing on every play and McCloud spinning around like a whirling dervish, and you know he's thinking, "I'm better than these dudes, but I can't get a chance." And that **** starts to fester.

Advertisement
Can’t say I blame him

tenor.gif

Decision looking silly for real now

now? Now? It looked silly right from the jump. He was 4th in the depth chart when we play 3CB a lot. He would have gotten snaps this year with Covid and injuries. Kid is really dumb and must’ve really hated being in Miami. Btw all these kids who have bounced where are they now?

when was the last time a player who left miami actually turned out good?

Advertisement
now? Now? It looked silly right from the jump. He was 4th in the depth chart when we play 3CB a lot. He would have gotten snaps this year with Covid and injuries. Kid is really dumb and must’ve really hated being in Miami. Btw all these kids who have bounced where are they now?

Kids don’t think long term enough, the need for immediate gratification is common and I would imagine he has some regrets.

Tyre Brady. Before him Arthur Brown.

I think the WR who Marshall, had an okay year or two. Cager is the only truly successful one

Advertisement

Remember Gus Edwards?

Advertisement
Back