Christian Pellage Announcing Friday at 2 PM

He is right. Harry Hawk had a masterful performance in Our American Cousin.

127.gif

Advertisement
I don't buy into those camp performances for O-linemen. Show me with pads.

No pads, no count, every position.

For players on the line. I don't count it. Drills like that, I can understand at the skill positions. Not on the line. Just my opinion.

As for Pellage and South Carolina. Not saying we're gonna get him, but I've seen many times where a kid crystal balled heavily somewhere else, and doesn't even end up going there. Not getting my hopes up but we'll see. Not gonna put all the eggs into one basket on this one. Would be HUGE.

Has he even been in contact with the staff? I know who he is but have never seen him brought up in regards to the U.

Believe he was at Junior Day.

Sometimes some kids commit to a school without even visiting. It happens. But I'm positive he has visited before.

Thanks, if thats the case ill say theres a chance.Definitely a take in a heartbeat. He'S committing on U day but not attending?

For players on the line. I don't count it. Drills like that, I can understand at the skill positions. Not on the line. Just my opinion.

As for Pellage and South Carolina. Not saying we're gonna get him, but I've seen many times where a kid crystal balled heavily somewhere else, and doesn't even end up going there. Not getting my hopes up but we'll see. Not gonna put all the eggs into one basket on this one. Would be HUGE.

Has he even been in contact with the staff? I know who he is but have never seen him brought up in regards to the U.

Believe he was at Junior Day.

Sometimes some kids commit to a school without even visiting. It happens. But I'm positive he has visited before.

Thanks, if thats the case ill say theres a chance.Definitely a take in a heartbeat. He'S committing on U day but not attending?

He has visited and camped here

Advertisement
I don't buy into those camp performances for O-linemen. Show me with pads.

Besides a rush, what's the difference between a QB throwing in pads vs. 7 on 7?

Lots. First, just wearing a helmet cuts down on a lot of peripheral vision and pads make the body and arm less fluid. Then there's the rush that speeds up the clock in your head and makes guys antsy. Add a few HUGE linemen in front of you to cut down on visibility, the complexity of the defense (man coverage in 7-on-7), and the pressure of the game/crowd.....the 2 just don't compare. 7-on-7 is fun, games are serious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think he's Carolina bound but a pleasant surprise would be much welcomed. If it came down to this kid or merrick though I think I would take merrick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back