Christian Pellage Announcing Friday at 2 PM

Well if he is better than what we have right now, I say cut the loose string brown to make room for him.

Advertisement
I don't buy into those camp performances for O-linemen. Show me with pads.

No pads, no count, every position.

For players on the line. I don't count it. Drills like that, I can understand at the skill positions. Not on the line. Just my opinion.

As for Pellage and South Carolina. Not saying we're gonna get him, but I've seen many times where a kid crystal balled heavily somewhere else, and doesn't even end up going there. Not getting my hopes up but we'll see. Not gonna put all the eggs into one basket on this one. Would be HUGE.

Advertisement

For players on the line. I don't count it. Drills like that, I can understand at the skill positions. Not on the line. Just my opinion.

As for Pellage and South Carolina. Not saying we're gonna get him, but I've seen many times where a kid crystal balled heavily somewhere else, and doesn't even end up going there. Not getting my hopes up but we'll see. Not gonna put all the eggs into one basket on this one. Would be HUGE.

Has he even been in contact with the staff? I know who he is but have never seen him brought up in regards to the U.

Advertisement

Besides a rush, what's the difference between a QB throwing in pads vs. 7 on 7?

Besides that bullet in the head, Lincoln had a lovely day at the theater.

Genius...that parallel you've drawn...Genius
124.gif

Advertisement

Besides that bullet in the head, Lincoln had a lovely day at the theater.

Besides the holocaust, I'd say the jews in Europe were treated well during the 20th century.

Besides death, what's so bad about cancer?

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads...t-2-PM/page4?p=1923850&viewfull=1#post1923850

He is right. Harry Hawk had a masterful performance in Our American Cousin.

Advertisement

Has he even been in contact with the staff? I know who he is but have never seen him brought up in regards to the U.

Believe he was at Junior Day.

Sometimes some kids commit to a school without even visiting. It happens. But I'm positive he has visited before.

Besides death, what's so bad about cancer?

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads...t-2-PM/page4?p=1923850&viewfull=1#post1923850

He is right. Harry Hawk had a masterful performance in Our American Cousin.

126.gif

Haven't followed him whatsoever but im gonna guess gaytor, just because they gotta stop blowing at some point this class

Advertisement
Back