Christian Hackenberg- 2013 QB

View as article
Would love for KO to commit after the spring game, but I'm really uncomfortable with all these early commits. Depending on who you believe, there are consistent rumblings that all the early pledges except for Collins are looking around already. Not unexpected but with our not so good history of keeping the early pledges, my approach to all these guys is very wait and see. I think this class will be as ****ie V says, a maalox masher; I'm stocking up now.

Advertisement
Would love for KO to commit after the spring game, but I'm really uncomfortable with all these early commits. Depending on who you believe, there are consistent rumblings that all the early pledges except for Collins are looking around already. Not unexpected but with our not so good history of keeping the early pledges, my approach to all these guys is very wait and see. I think this class will be as ****ie V says, a maalox masher; I'm stocking up now.

QB's are the one position that commit early and stay committed. Usually all of the top QB's are committed by the end of the summer.

Advertisement
Back