Chris Wheatley-Humphrey

Advertisement
I like the running backs that also look good and natural at DB

A lot of pausing about to happen but you can’t be stiff and play DB and having fluid hips and quick change of direction, suddenness are great qualities for a running back

Backs that win those one on one battles in close quarters are the ones that break big plays

Advertisement
I remember listening to a "Through the Smoke" pod and David Lake very down on him. I don't think I've ever heard him talk that way about a recruit before. Idk much about him other than highlights so I have no analysis, but that was very striking to me...

Advertisement
I remember listening to a "Through the Smoke" pod and David Lake very down on him. I don't think I've ever heard him talk that way about a recruit before. Idk much about him other than highlights so I have no analysis, but that was very striking to me...
Why was Lake down on him?

Why is this kid so slept-on nationally? Almost 17ypc ain't nothing to sneeze at in ANY South Florida classification, is South Broward's level of competition really that bad?
Sometimes guys just slip through the cracks. There are thousands of prospects every year to keep track of and its difficult to get them all especially right away. So if you dont go to camps before your senior year things like this will happen as the services focus on that year's crop. If he has another year like last year he will get scout's attention and move up the rankings.

Advertisement
Do you remember what pod?

I like the running backs that also look good and natural at DB

A lot of pausing about to happen but you can’t be stiff and play DB and having fluid hips and quick change of direction, suddenness are great qualities for a running back

Backs that win those one on one battles in close quarters are the ones that break big plays
Looking Season 6 GIF by This Is Us

Advertisement
Always appreciate your insight. Thoughts?
heard he is the truth from hs coach. Will see him this year he goes to my alma mater rival school so..up close look.

I like the take. Our rb room is pretty stocked right now...but weve seen with injuries would could happen. Him and CJ skill set are similar...these our guys you need to get out in space and let them work..threats to house it matched upw ith backers in the flats.

Advertisement
Back