Chris Wheatley-Humphrey

Advertisement
Advertisement
hes at south broward and not sure if he camped or performed at the big ones.

He left to dillard for a hot second but returned.
What's your thoughts on him geta? I've never seen him in person Play or camp. Had a conversation with Zo where he came up and his initial take was less athletic Jason geathers. You think that's valid? Asking as the I'd assume you or Liberty saw him play

IMGP0463-scaled.jpg
and he's got the best nickname in a minute.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What's your thoughts on him geta? I've never seen him in person Play or camp. Had a conversation with Zo where he came up and his initial take was less athletic Jason geathers. You think that's valid? Asking as the I'd assume you or Liberty saw him play
only seen the hudl.

SBroward comp isnt good in my opinion

Coach at my high school mentioned him as a DUDE. Coach was an NFL lber vet and has no bias as hes a TenN Volunteer from LA.

Will see him live this year.

From film he reminds me of Lorenzo Booker from FSU. Who coming out of hs was all world...

I mean if this guy runs a 4.7 then his competition must run like 5.5. There's no way he's a 4.7.
This reminds me of a few years ago when AR15 was first brought to this board. A bunch of porsters in here were saying how he was at best a 4.5 guy, and that his competition sucked, even though he had some filthy high school film.

It wasn’t until Saban really went after him and the recruiting sites bumped him up that those same porsters started changing their tune.

Then of course he showed everyone how truly special he was during his FR season, and it’s still criminal that he got injured and was forced to retire. He was gonna be a great one, in my opinion.

Now, I’m not saying that CWH will be the same, I’m just saying that people are jumping to conclusions and not respecting this kid because he’s a 3-Star. I guarantee you that if the blue bloods come calling later on this year, he’ll get a huge bump, and the usual suspects will then cry if/when we lose him.

Advertisement
Back