Chris Wheatley-Humphrey SR highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
As I mentioned in the Bank, I expect CWH in the class even if we sign Kevin Riley and Jordan Lyle:

Okay I’ll be that idiot , how many rbs do we need . We have like 5 or 6 already on the team right. This guy is definitely fast

Advertisement
100%, CJJ is one of those instances where the word elite applies. He has elite speed.
His 20.40 in the 200 meter would have placed him 8th at the world championship finals this past year. These track sprinters spend a most of the year training while Johnson was spending probably half the year training for football. Elite speed in the 200 and blazing fast in the 100 meter. Humphrey runs sub 11.00 100 meters from what I could find and definitely looks it on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His 20.40 in the 200 meter would have placed him 8th at the world championship finals this past year. These track sprinters spend a most of the year training while Johnson was spending probably half the year training for football. Elite speed in the 200 and blazing fast in the 100 meter. Humphrey runs sub 11.00 100 meters from what I could find and definitely looks it on the field.
Going through the rounds is the difference..

Advertisement
Back