Chris Wheatley-Humphrey SR highlights

The people saying we have too many backs must have forgot that at some point this season we had Parrish Chaney fletcher allen and citizen hurt. Sometimes there was considerable overlap between the injuries of the guys not named citizen. We lost Chaney. Parrish is leaving for the league? Bring all 3 freshmen if we can

Advertisement
He's more physical then 2022. That makes him a lot more valuable. A speed guy that can go between the Tackles is a weapon. Lamar Miller, CJ2K, Maurice Jones Drew, McFadden

Advertisement
It's running back so all six will not be healthy all year long.
Exactly. Who would have thought Citizen would be injured for 2 full seasons? You never know. With our luck of injuries at RB in recent years..Hellcat will be our starting RB by midseason. Lol

As I mentioned in the Bank, I expect CWH in the class even if we sign Kevin Riley and Jordan Lyle:

The kid can definitely run. I like his "one cut and go" style. Wouldn't surprise me of he ended up in the slot, although he's a bit if a long strider.

Interesting prospect.

All that being said, who the heck is he playing against in half those clips??

Yikes. It looks like the opposing team is Po' Lil Timmy, and his friends from the orphanage.

Advertisement
Stack chips. With injuries and the portal take as much talent as you can then do it all over again next cycle.

we have an embarressment of riches in our RB room, its honestly too crowded, you cant rotate 6 dudes a game.

2023-
Citizen out with ACL recovery
Chaney out for multiple games due to injuries
Fletcher out for multiple games due to injuries
AJay out for multiple games due to injuries
Parrish out for multiple games due to injuries
CJ didn't see the field after first 3 games

We need at least 6.

Excellent prospect at RB and could play defense on the P5 level. Love his smooth one cut and go style. Hellcat shows little to no wasted motion and elite lateral movement skills. What surprised me is that he is a long strider. I wasn't aware of that. On first glance he doesn't seem like he is going that fast yet he is consistently blowing by the competition. I love this pickup and I'm very intrigued by his potential on this level.

Advertisement
The people saying we have too many backs must have forgot that at some point this season we had Parrish Chaney fletcher allen and citizen hurt. Sometimes there was considerable overlap between the injuries of the guys not named citizen. We lost Chaney. Parrish is leaving for the league? Bring all 3 freshmen if we can

Also include the previous season when we had a walk on RB getting the majority of the carries cause all of our backs was out with injuries except Franklin

I think it's pretty much a lock both Parrish and Citizen aren't on the team next year. Regardless or whether or not Riley comes.

One could be…But both won't be.

I think it's pretty much a lock both Parrish and Citizen aren't on the team next year. Regardless or whether or not Riley comes.

One could be…But both won't be.
I’d like to at least see Citizen get a snap first

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back