Chris Wheatley-Humphrey commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Young ones don't know how great Faulk and LT were. They were the ultimate all-purpose backs.
Grew up a huge Dolphins fan. Faulk was the first guy to make me look at other teams as a kid and see how some guys were just special no matter who they played for. Asked for his jersey for my birthday and was my favorite shirt until I outgrew it.

Our RB room is going to be absolutely gross next year:

Parrish
Chaney
Fletcher
CJ
Citizen
Hellcat
Riley

Have to think 1-2 of these guys portal out because that's an absurd amount of talent

Assume 2-3 of those names are not in our RB room next year

Last edited:
Advertisement
Parrish will go to the league what’s the point of him staying
I think him and don are locks to be gone tbh. neither should stay either esp w dons injury history. if he stays healthy this year, **** get the bulk of the carries and hes having a good year esp w this OL. get to the league and work on getting some of the quickness back there.

Think one or both of Parrish and Chaney are gone next year. CJ is situational as well albeit a major weapon. We don’t know how Citizen will look either. Lastly think Hellcat needs a year or two to see the field as well. Basically we have talent but not as loaded as you think.
citizen w the injury and setback will be interesting. does he stay with the new talent coming in esp w us recruiting 3 RBs this cycle.

I think him and don are locks to be gone tbh. neither should stay either esp w dons injury history. if he stays healthy this year, **** get the bulk of the carries and hes having a good year esp w this OL. get to the league and work on getting some of the quickness back there.
lol..neiter are nfl quality backs...

Advertisement
lol..neiter are nfl quality backs...

I completely disagree. Look at every team in the NFL. There are RBs putting in work that were either drafted late or not at all.

Draft projections at RB are overrated except for the paycheck that comes with it.

Gus Edward's says hello.

Parrish and Chaney are likely gone. They are 6th round to UDFA guys that will fight for a roster spot. That won't change with another year in college ball.

Assume Citizen doesn't play.

RB recruiting is essential.

In the age of the portal, and grad transfers, you're gonna lose some guys. There's no longer a recruiting cycle where a position can be ignored. Must sign RBs.

Besides, as this team stands, we need to upgrade the top-end talent significantly at the position.

Advertisement
where would chaney be going?.

Parrish if he finishes strong i get...Chaney barely even has film
Fight for the practice squad or try to transfer to a program where he might compete to start. I don't know, he may be better served by sticking around here. I'm just not very high on his football future.

Advertisement
Fight for the practice squad or try to transfer to a program where he might compete to start. I don't know, he may be better served by sticking around here. I'm just not very high on his football future.
hes slow. I said it during the temple game. maybe he was never fast but the injuries killed any sort of quick burst he may have

No chance either Chaney or Parrish make the NFL at this point.

hes slow. I said it during the temple game. maybe he was never fast but the injuries killed any sort of quick burst he may have
Yea he looked fast in HS like everyone does, D1 hits different. Dont think he was ever super fast but decent speed, he may transfer that room about to be loaded. I like his personality dude seems chill asf I only wish luck to Chaney.

Advertisement
Back