Chris Wheatley-Humphrey commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Spring game highlights. This guy breaks a long TD every time he steps on the field:

i might be back in the high school game this year.

Head Coach of the team....mentioned CWH as a "beast"...one of them ones...during a brief discussion recently. He was an Nfl Linebacker for the Dolphins. I'll get to see him 1 game this year up close n personal regardless when face them

Head Coach of the team....mentioned CWH as a "beast"...one of them ones...during a brief discussion recently. He was an Nfl Linebacker for the Dolphins. I'll get to see him 1 game this year up close n personal regardless when face them
Definitely looking forward to hearing your feedback 💯

Once it’s in your blood, it’s hard to shake. I’m back at it myself. 29 years

Advertisement
Spring game highlights. This guy breaks a long TD every time he steps on the field:

This young man is criminally underrated. Mario and staff did a great job of identifying him early and getting him to commit.

In my humble opinion, CWH will be a beast at the next level. We stole this one before the blue bloods could jump on him. I expect a big jump in the star rankings for him by the end of his senior season.

This young man is criminally underrated. Mario and staff did a great job of identifying him early and getting him to commit.

In my humble opinion, CWH will be a beast at the next level. We stole this one before the blue bloods could jump on him. I expect a big jump in the star rankings for him by the end of his senior season.

He’ll get bumped to 4 * by the end of the cycle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s more in the original post in this thread. Dudes off the chain. This was just a spring game. A meaningless scrimmage in which starters aren’t playing full game time minutes in most cases. Dude had 100 yards on 3 carries. Wth do you want?
Why u coppin pleas, I just asked a question.. I dont want anything, thanks

Advertisement
Back