Chris Wheatley-Humphrey commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
How does he compare to the other Florida RBs this year? Stacy Gage, Bullet Gause, Jordan Lyle, Chauncey Bowens, Isaac Brown?
I personally like Bowens and Lyle the best, but CWH has borderline elite burst and phenomenal stop-start ability. He's going to make you whiff.

Perfect complement back, something would have to go horribly wrong for him not to get a 4th star when this is all said and done. With that said, still need an RB1.

Advertisement
Someone posted Chris Johnson tragectory from last cycle. He was 84 rated in March and ended at 91+. I said it then, how can one of the fastest players in the nation who actually plays RB be that low. Which i didnt care about, i know what 10.4 and 20.7 is. Confident atleast Day and Wheatley Humphrey will have similar trajectory.

Someone posted Chris Johnson tragectory from last cycle. He was 84 rated in March and ended at 91+. I said it then, how can one of the fastest players in the nation who actually plays RB be that low. Which i didnt care about, i know what 10.4 and 20.7 is. Confident atleast Day and Wheatley Humphrey will have similar trajectory.
The stats and physical attributes of CWH are going to be real hard for scouts to ignore. Id imagine Ivins took another look at him the second he committed here. Both those pick ups will rise in the rankings.

Advertisement
Welcome indeed!! I just want to know how someone averages over 16 yards a carry but only scored a TD 8 times?
This is how.

ZomboMeme 18042023183137.jpg

Advertisement
How does he compare to the other Florida RBs this year? Stacy Gage, Bullet Gause, Jordan Lyle, Chauncey Bowens, Isaac Brown?

Ask 10 people you'll get 10 different answers. This is a very "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" type year.

The top SF RB this year is just scratching the Top 200 - so it isn't very top heavy, without any real projected "stars" at RB. But then it gets really deep with 6 or 7 similarly rated RB's that look like they can be good college players.

It's a "pick your flavor" type year with no real consensus.

Advertisement
This guy is special! Not because of his speed, a lot of guys are fast. It’s his change of direction and cutting ability. The ability to cut at full speed and start stop is what separates guys!

Rasta edit, tweeted by CWH and then retweeted by Tim Harris Jr. Clearly coordinated

Advertisement
Back