Chris Stock

Maybe Chatfield likes the treatment he got from OSU or LSU better? You know throw him an offer then tell him no we can't take your commitment.

Advertisement
So Nesta is gonna turn down playing for the team in his backyard who just won 10 games and easy early playing time to go to a team who is coming off a 4-7 season with a completely new coaching staff that literally started recruiting him a month ago and play in a 3-4 defense? Y’all gotta use common sense sometimes

Advertisement
[MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]

I need another snickers bar...

Didn’t you have yourself all convinced 15 minutes ago they were all coming?

So corch Nacho repeats something he already said before (Chatman) and you get weak at the knees.

So now we’re not getting any of them?

Pick something and stick with it.

My sources told me that all the AH kids are committing to Miami and if they don't then fck em on to 2019.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]

I need another snickers bar...

Didn’t you have yourself all convinced 15 minutes ago they were all coming?

So corch Nacho repeats something he already said before (Chatman) and you get weak at the knees.

So now we’re not getting any of them?

Pick something and stick with it.

Wait what? I’m reacting to the Chatfield stuff not that they’re not coming...and I definitely don’t believe there’s a chance Nesta doesn’t come.

So Surtain Jr is going to play for the man that ****ed his daddy out of Miami. Seems about right. If the coaches don't feel confident, cancel the visits and close up shop.

Advertisement
So Surtain Jr is going to play for the man that ****ed his daddy out of Miami. Seems about right. If the coaches don't feel confident, cancel the visits and close up shop.

All of this doesn’t make sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back