Chris Stock

Nesta ain't as locked in with Miami as people think he is.

Awwwww ****.

What’s with these kids. Are we just not recruiting them hard enough or something?

**** seems like we are going to have to win a Natty for us to keep kids like this Home. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

lFRqB11.gif

[HUDL][/HUDL]

HE just posted VIP notes I can’t read it’s but someone commented that it was ****ty news. But Chris Stock is one of the worst insiders ever so not overly worried. The guy doesn’t know much.

Here’s the new note: everybody going somewhere else but Nesta.

This, Nesta yes....his source said staff is not confident on TC or PS2, and staff feels Chatfield is going to UF

Looks like none of them care about playing together in college.
Nesta Cane
Chatfield Gata
Surtain Bama
Campbell Dawg

If I can only have one, Nedra is my pick. DT like him is that important to our defense.

Advertisement
Could care less about Chatfield, I want Nesta and 1 or both of the DBs. We need DTs

We need DE’s. We have D Jackson, J Jackson, Garvin, Rosseau, and .....Patchan? D Jax gone next year and most likely J Jackson.. We are in desperate need of DEs

Advertisement
so the guy recruiting nesta and chatfield to UF is gone but they are going there?

And this boys and girls is why you don’t slam guys when the information they Bring turns out to be wrong.**** just like this.

These ******* divas don’t use common sense.If this kid is gonna chase a piece of tail to college , a place where there’s more tail running around WANTING to get ****ed than there are skittles in a familly size bag and because the dorms are better then he doesn’t have much common sense anyways.

And it’s exactly why you don’t slam people that bring **** to the site that maybe doesn’t quite line up with the insider you decide to Believe.

This kid is deciding to choose a piece of *** over getting taught by one of the best Dline coach in the country. I’m not sure he has the brains to play here anyways.

Things are going to change a whooooole bunch of times between now and NSD.We will Get who we get and the ones we lose oh well,we still have a great class.Hoping this news is bogus but if it’s not Richt needs to re-evaluate his defensive recruiters cause they really aren’t on par with championship recruiters at this point.

Perfect so we get none of them

Given our DT and DB depth, Nesta, Surtain, and Campbell would be morons not to come here

Obviously we all know how fluid recruiting is, but right now that's a huge possibility.

Im curious to know what is being sold to Nesta. If it's UF then I got zero words on how dumb some of these kid truly are. That would make less than zero sense.

Advertisement
So now nesta isnt locked in, are these kids not seeing they have the best opportunity here than any other of the major programs? Who is guiding these kids?

all these recruiting guys dont want to be wrong. I remember when Tracy Howard was all UF and Dalvin Cook signed an aid package and was coming to UM.
Just wait until Feb

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back