Chris Stock

Advertisement
Nah but I hope we get Chatman because Chatfield is going to Gainesville homie

I hope they didn’t lie to the kid and tell him we didn’t want him because that’s a blatant lie...a BIG lie.
He knows we want him. He just feels more comfortable up there.

Why? There’s nothing up there. My girlfriend actually goes to UF and hates there. If it wasn’t the only place in state that has her degree she wouldn’t be there. It’s an over crowded university in the middle of nowhere who’s ball players don’t do anything in the league. He’s going to do nothing but lose up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Chatfield turns down going to Miami to get coached by Coach Kul to go to that trash town because of a girl that is borderline insanity.

No, it's full blown insanity. I'll wait for Pete or Ivins to bring this news. If they run with it, then I'll start to believe. Of course, I'm using logic here so we know how that goes.

I don’t have all the answers. Trust me I wanted Chatfield for the last 2 years. We disrespected him by offering so late. He was defensive player of the year jr year. Our evaluators are blind

Advertisement
If Chatfield turns down going to Miami to get coached by Coach Kul to go to that trash town because of a girl that is borderline insanity.

Its not just the girl, come on gacaneaddict its also the dorms are nicer.. LMFAO. I know our dorms aren't great but if a kid picks a school and actually says because the dorms are nicer I would, actually I dont know what I would do becuase that is the dumbest thing I have heard. Football players spend what maybe 8 hours in a dorm a day?

I don’t have all the answers. Trust me I wanted Chatfield for the last 2 years. We disrespected him by offering so late. He was defensive player of the year jr year. Our evaluators are blind

If he can't get over it, fugg him. "Disrespected" lol

Hope he commits to UM sure, but if he can't get over it then it's whatever...Team wants to see a few games into your senior year and you're disrespected? Go rot in gainesville on that sinking ship.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stock usually doesn’t post stuff unless he has a real source, dude barely posts anything. Hoping this isn’t true but would be a true harbringer that our defensive recruiting needs to be revamped. Offensive recruiting is hitting home runs left and right while defense is striking out all over the place.

Advertisement

We didn't offer THAT late. FSU offered in December
We offered in November . That was absurd

Nope, he's not "can't miss"...Most 6'2 220 lb. defensive ends that you can't project significant growth on aren't. Nothing wrong with wanting to see some senior year.

If he can't get over it---fine.

I would love one of either Campbell or Surtain, but I'm not expecting it. And I'm OK. Our DB class is legit.

Our DL class as is, on the other hand, is a disaster. Unacceptable given we have such an aggressive defense, that showed out this year, with the best DL coach in the country. WTF?

There's still time to change that, though.

Advertisement

Blind? He’s turning down a chance to play for a coach who’s put a player in the league every year at Missouri recruiting lesser prospects. He’s put guys with his exact body type in the league but he wants to play in a 3-4 that doesn’t fit him at all, at a school that’s not going to win unless they get a transcendent head coach and Mullen is not it. He’s obviously being mislead by his girlfriend and other people. You don’t have to the same school to stay together...I’ve been with my girl 3 years while she’s gone to UF and he shouldn’t go somewhere just because she goes there.

I would respect his decision more if he was going to FSU...at least they play a defense that fits his skill set.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back