Chris Stock

Advertisement
Coming out of retirement. Calling it like I see it. Richt was the perfect hire to get us out of the mess we were in. He has too much baggage though and will not get us to the next level. Sorry but hes in year 20 and hasnt been to 1 title game...or even won his own conference. You can ban me, block me, downvote me, tell me a I am an idiot, but you cant dispute that fact. Is it a coincidence in year 2 after he left, someone else was able to?

He sucks at calling plays, he is stubborn, he comes off as fake as evidenced by him cursing and grabbing refs (which i actually like but dont act like you would never do that stuff), and he isnt winning the recruiting battles that we need to win to get back to being elite. Henderson, Brian Edwards, Shawn Davis he let walk, Grimes he let walk, Chatfield, Campbell, Surtain, Jobe, Samuel...essentially an entire starting side of the ball in 2 recruiting cycles.

Let me know when we get TC, Surtain, Chatfield or **** even keep Nesta at this point.

Ill eat my words if I am wrong, but honeymoon period is dimming quickly for me. Same old Miami **** we have been dealing with for 15 years.

**** honestly, the #Storm18 class we thought was top 3, be lucky to be top 10.

What an incredibly stupid post. The amount of people who state factually wrong information is staggering.

Richt won the SEC in year two. He also ended the year #3 ’ just like Kirby Smart did. The only difference was that there’s a playoff now. Richt had a better record thru 2 yrs at UGA than Kirby Smart does.

Will you come back and admit that you are factually wrong and apologize to the board for your idiotic post?

You are right that I can’t dispute the fact that you are an idiot. The only discussion is how big of an idiot you are.

[MENTION=5932]Hoosiercane3[/MENTION] any comments you pasty midwestern slimeball?

Advertisement
Back