Chris Stock

Just checked out pups 247 board. Oh boy they aren't as sure about Campbell as they were coming off that visit! Actually pretty worried, just sayin

HuH?

The Jawja board on 247. Their fans are worried and there mods aren't reassuring. in their mind TC isn't the "jawja lock" song they were singing coming off his official there. Just not the confidence they had 2 weeks ago.

Chip away, chip away, chip away, chip away.........CLOSE SKRONG!

Advertisement
Coming out of retirement. Calling it like I see it. Richt was the perfect hire to get us out of the mess we were in. He has too much baggage though and will not get us to the next level. Sorry but hes in year 20 and hasnt been to 1 title game...or even won his own conference. You can ban me, block me, downvote me, tell me a I am an idiot, but you cant dispute that fact. Is it a coincidence in year 2 after he left, someone else was able to?

He sucks at calling plays, he is stubborn, he comes off as fake as evidenced by him cursing and grabbing refs (which i actually like but dont act like you would never do that stuff), and he isnt winning the recruiting battles that we need to win to get back to being elite. Henderson, Brian Edwards, Shawn Davis he let walk, Grimes he let walk, Chatfield, Campbell, Surtain, Jobe, Samuel...essentially an entire starting side of the ball in 2 recruiting cycles.

Let me know when we get TC, Surtain, Chatfield or **** even keep Nesta at this point.

Ill eat my words if I am wrong, but honeymoon period is dimming quickly for me. Same old Miami **** we have been dealing with for 15 years.

**** honestly, the #Storm18 class we thought was top 3, be lucky to be top 10.

He's won the SEC multiple times. Stopped reading there. Perhaps you should go back in hiding.

Feel like we had Chatfield visit on the first OV weekend to secure his commitment. That didn't happen and now UF gets the crucial last OV. Sounds like we lead but we need to continue putting the heat on with this UF visit looming.

I think the smoke here is real. Losing Chatfield to Florida would be a total failure and kind of bizarre. Doesn't really make sense. If he is going to Florida because of **** then he is a moron.

Losing Chatdield means nothing. Dude is not a fit in our scheme. Losing him only hurts if it affects the decision of one if the other 3.

Coming out of retirement. Calling it like I see it. Richt was the perfect hire to get us out of the mess we were in. He has too much baggage though and will not get us to the next level. Sorry but hes in year 20 and hasnt been to 1 title game...or even won his own conference. .

Huh? He's been to 5 SEC title games and won 2 of them. He also would have made the final 4 2 times and maybe 3...Remember Bama/Georgia wouldn't have had a chance to play in the ship in the old format. Would have been Clemson vs. OU. 4 teams make it instead of 2.

Advertisement
Feel like we had Chatfield visit on the first OV weekend to secure his commitment. That didn't happen and now UF gets the crucial last OV. Sounds like we lead but we need to continue putting the heat on with this UF visit looming.

I think the smoke here is real. Losing Chatfield to Florida would be a total failure and kind of bizarre. Doesn't really make sense. If he is going to Florida because of **** then he is a moron.

Losing Chatdield means nothing. Dude is not a fit in our scheme. Losing him only hurts if it affects the decision of one if the other 3.

Losing the best DE from SFLA means nothing? Ridiculous statement. You’re in total denial. I bet you criticize a female’s looks after she turns you down too?

Just checked out pups 247 board. Oh boy they aren't as sure about Campbell as they were coming off that visit! Actually pretty worried, just sayin

HuH?

The Jawja board on 247. Their fans are worried and there mods aren't reassuring. in their mind TC isn't the "jawja lock" song they were singing coming off his official there. Just not the confidence they had 2 weeks ago.

Chip away, chip away, chip away, chip away.........CLOSE SKRONG!

Care to share some posts?

Advertisement

I think the smoke here is real. Losing Chatfield to Florida would be a total failure and kind of bizarre. Doesn't really make sense. If he is going to Florida because of ***** then he is a moron.

I keep hearing about some chick being the impetus for a potential UiF commitment, but the bigger concern I have is someone getting in his ear about playing OLB in a 3-4 defense. If I had his ear, I might remind Chatfield that of the 32 NFL teams, only 12 sported a 3-4 defense last season. So there is a greater demand for a 4-3 pass-rushing DEs than 3-4 OLBs. I'd remind him that the financial numbers bear this out as well, as the 2017 franchise tag for DEs was $16.934 million vs. $14.550 million for LBs.

He does fit better as an OLB in a 3-4 though. Just being objective.

IMO he's too small to be highly regarded as a 4-3 DE.

Last edited:
Campbell going to commit before NSD?

Kekedawg
That's not what I wanted to hear on cambell. I know people think he's a lock but richt did a good job with Miami and they're looking up compared to years past. Hope Kirby can close this one we need this kid. I wonder what's kirby's pitch to cambell? And quay is a monster don't want him at bama or Tenn.

dawggystyle
I'm a little surprised Kirby is burning his in-home this week. I figured he would hold his visit until the last minute. I guess Coley and Tucker will visit him next week.

dyedinthewool
Sounds like the Bush ship has sailed. If we take another receiver, it needs to be someone just as good. Cambell is a must get at this point. Looks like USC and Alabama are getting the other two corners next week. With that said, it ain't over till it's over.

This one right here is from the Mod Rusty:
Still had to use it before the UM visit. He will be there most likely that Friday Sat Sun of next weekend. Sun is quiet period so can not see him.

Nick Saban does a lot of this if you pay attention over the last few years, he does not go last many times....

Advertisement
Coming out of retirement. Calling it like I see it. Richt was the perfect hire to get us out of the mess we were in. He has too much baggage though and will not get us to the next level. Sorry but hes in year 20 and hasnt been to 1 title game...or even won his own conference. You can ban me, block me, downvote me, tell me a I am an idiot, but you cant dispute that fact. Is it a coincidence in year 2 after he left, someone else was able to?

He sucks at calling plays, he is stubborn, he comes off as fake as evidenced by him cursing and grabbing refs (which i actually like but dont act like you would never do that stuff), and he isnt winning the recruiting battles that we need to win to get back to being elite. Henderson, Brian Edwards, Shawn Davis he let walk, Grimes he let walk, Chatfield, Campbell, Surtain, Jobe, Samuel...essentially an entire starting side of the ball in 2 recruiting cycles.

Let me know when we get TC, Surtain, Chatfield or **** even keep Nesta at this point.

Ill eat my words if I am wrong, but honeymoon period is dimming quickly for me. Same old Miami **** we have been dealing with for 15 years.

What an incredibly stupid post. The amount of people who state factually wrong information is staggering.

Richt won the SEC in year two. He also ended the year #3 ’ just like Kirby Smart did. The only difference was that there’s a playoff now. Richt had a better record thru 2 yrs at UGA than Kirby Smart does.

Will you come back and admit that you are factually wrong and apologize to the board for your idiotic post?

You are right that I can’t dispute the fact that you are an idiot. The only discussion is how big of an idiot you are.

Last edited:

What an incredibly stupid posts. The amount of people who state factually wrong information is taggering.

Hoosier has long outed himself as a UF fan. Just continuing to troll before he joins the band.

I think the smoke here is real. Losing Chatfield to Florida would be a total failure and kind of bizarre. Doesn't really make sense. If he is going to Florida because of ***** then he is a moron.

I keep hearing about some chick being the impetus for a potential UiF commitment, but the bigger concern I have is someone getting in his ear about playing OLB in a 3-4 defense. If I had his ear, I might remind Chatfield that of the 32 NFL teams, only 12 sported a 3-4 defense last season. So there is a greater demand for a 4-3 pass-rushing DEs than 3-4 OLBs. I'd remind him that the financial numbers bear this out as well, as the 2017 franchise tag for DEs was $16.934 million vs. $14.550 million for LBs.

Is he fast enough for OLB tho?

Advertisement

Hes not fast or agile enough to play that OLB in a 3-4

Some, mostly faqquit Gatas said similar things about Trent Harris. I'm not saying Chatfield is Harris, but they are/were both considered undersized DEs.

Advertisement
Back