Chris Steele To The U?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trust I speak with them plenty but I'm not unique in this. All of us get on them about this ****. Staff gets in they feelings or give a lecture when they here it and youth simply has a short attention span. Unless its said on Twitter or snapchat it cant resonate with them.

So here’s a real ? Dee; y here? Y is it resonating w other blue blood programs, but not in our locker room?

When I 1st joined this site, I pointed out how despite all the talent we’ve recruited, granted it’s no where in comparison to Bama, LSU, OSU, FSU (at that time) etc, there was no reason for us to lose to a lot of these programs. So is it a cultural thing, is it a leadership thing, or is it simply misevaluating the full “football player?” Strictly ur opinion, of course.

Steele isnt coming. From what i have heard, neither side has interest and Steele will end up closer to home. Can not blame the kid at all.

Did any of you see OR find it odd that UF staff tweeted about Steele? I saw a tweet from the player personnel guy saying he had nothing to do with it. CYA, i guess? Maybe more to the story?

Oh and Summeralls Dad in a mug shot popped up for sexual assault on person 14-17? (No clue how old the picture is but looks recent)

UF is a mess!

Thats sounds like the biggest load of horse**** ive heard all day. Our DB coaches have lost 5+ head to head to battles against UF. They need to evaluate how they evaluate. Nothing about steeles tape says soft and he just dropped his nuts on UF

Elam
Steele
Wilson
Edwards
Henderson
The carol city kid i cant remember his name.

Dean just signed in Cleveland and a lot of these divas never amount to anything; so what makes you question our coaches' evaluations? The right ones end up here, stars be damned.

Advertisement
Dee; this has been a common theme when our staff feels slighted. They deem the kid “soft.” CJ was labeled as such, and to be honest, he’s been a decent college db. I appreciate the no non-sense attitude we’re taking, but I’m not w the labels either. Highly ranked kids r going to play some games nowadays and it appears, on the outside looking in, we are ill equipped to overcome them. It appears they are the ones that fold or give up & just say a kid is not “Miami Caliber” in the process. But my question is, who or what is Miami Caliber? Is it a kid who wants to be here, a kid who’s happy to receive an offer and commits just b/c? Just my observations.

A kid from our own back yard? Here every **** week and playing games like that? c'mon bruh, we're not talking about someone who just chose another program. We're talking epic attention-seeking trolls. Maybe some of these local kids don't understand what the []__[] represents to this culturally complex community, but they should have more respect for their back yard. Social-media and current recruiting culture notwithstanding, anyone who disrespects the crib for no good reason isn't demonstrating great character or mental toughness.

So here’s a real ? Dee; y here? Y is it resonating w other blue blood programs, but not in our locker room?

When I 1st joined this site, I pointed out how despite all the talent we’ve recruited, granted it’s no where in comparison to Bama, LSU, OSU, FSU (at that time) etc, there was no reason for us to lose to a lot of these programs. So is it a cultural thing, is it a leadership thing, or is it simply misevaluating the full “football player?” Strictly ur opinion, of course.
Brother for the last four regimes it's been all on staff. They need to set that standard. Get out of they feelings and swallow some humble pie. Come back grown and buckle up.

A kid from our own back yard? Here every **** week and playing games like that? c'mon bruh, we're not talking about someone who just chose another program. We're talking epic attention-seeking trolls. Maybe some of these local kids don't understand what the []__[] represents to this culturally complex community, but they should have more respect for their back yard. Social-media and current recruiting culture notwithstanding, anyone who disrespects the crib for no good reason isn't demonstrating great character or mental toughness.
Strongly disagree. Staff needs to be held to that standard where they make people respect our worth. If they arent held to that standard how can you be mad at a kid who's also all about himself...

Yeah, imma have to disagree w u bro. I hear u, but what r we doing? We made Stevenson feel like Miami was a high school reunion. Look, living in LA, I can tell u 100% that kids interested in SC were not allowed to just show up on a weekly basis IF ur not committed. Kids have said on record, “Miami is Miami. They’ll always be there.” That’s a problem, my guy. We’ve been ran like a charity program & treated as such. We gotta demand more, and expect more.

Advertisement
Dean just signed in Cleveland and a lot of these divas never amount to anything; so what makes you question our coaches' evaluations? The right ones end up here, stars be damned.

Dean was not drafted. Dean did chit here. So whether we’re getting the right guys or not is going to fall back on our staff. If it’s recruiting or developing, there’s a disconnect w the staff & hopefully Manny remedies this disconnect.

Respect what a lot of the people say on here. But no one is going to convince me this kid isn’t a better prospect than the corner we just had commit.

He checks all the boxes:

Top coaching while in a winning nationally recognized program.

Superior stats in high school.

EE to get a head start on competition.

Taking first team reps as a true freshman.

Sorry, if true, calling him soft and backing off is a total WTF mind frame by of our coaches.
This!!! The people saying they don't want Steele need to be drug tested, especially when you consider our depth at DB. I would be HIGHLY disappointed if Rumph, Banda, and Manny didn't at least explore the possibility of Steele since he's leaving UF.

it's hard to explain to kids these days that they're just even close to the same types of men that once walked this earth

i'm 31, you think I spent any time on snap chat or twitter? ofc not, not because it didn't exist back then but because we were busy outside CONSTANTLY running sweat down every single pore of our bodies whether it be basketball, football, cycling, baseball we NEVER stopped

I mean...people still doing this now. Chad Johnson/Ochocinco is a force on social media and go's ham all day long as well. It isn't like it takes 30 minutes to make a post or snap lol. You could be at the gym for 2 hours and during your rest time say a little something or post something on snapchat.

Advertisement
This!!! The people saying they don't want Steele need to be drug tested, especially when you consider our depth at DB. I would be HIGHLY disappointed if Rumph, Banda, and Manny didn't at least explore the possibility of Steele since he's leaving UF.
Staff got nothing to lose by going after this kid if they want him. They went after Jeff Thomas after he publicly gave us back our ring. If they felt Steele was worth it they'd be calling him. And maybe they are. Never get too serious about people who know people who know people, etc.

I mean...people still doing this now. Chad Johnson/Ochocinco is a force on social media and go's ham all day long as well. It isn't like it takes 30 minutes to make a post or snap lol. You could be at the gym for 2 hours and during your rest time say a little something or post something on snapchat.

its also an incredible tool to lift your brand. you'd be dumb not to maximize if you have even a little celebrity.

Advertisement
Back