2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
@JG14 keep it in your pants this is about a running back with a lot of carries. Not some alt category on grindr
Fx Networks Teddy GIF by Snowfall

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
His name escapes me, but one of the most impressive HL tapes I've seen is the WR that was a part of the Sanford 3 that went to Florida, kid was fast AF.

Advertisement
AP.

I still remember everyone wondering what in the **** kind of monster he was. We were in it for awhile and then once we weren't, the narrative was that he ran too upright. People are funny sometimes when their coping mechanisms kick in.

Another monster when his tape started coming out was Sony Michel. He had some **** good freshman film.

AP.

I still remember everyone wondering what in the **** kind of monster he was. We were in it for awhile and then once we weren't, the narrative was that he ran too upright. People are funny sometimes when their coping mechanisms kick in.

Another monster when his tape started coming out was Sony Michel. He had some **** good freshman film.
Most impressive highlight film for a back I've ever seen out of Texas is probably Cedric Benson. Kid was a savage

Most impressive highlight film for a back I've ever seen out of Texas is probably Cedric Benson. Kid was a savage

I missed him, but didn't he have the state records for basically everything at one point?

I'm tired, but the big *** FL running back put up Tecmo Bowl numbers as well. **** wasn't even fair. Had to look it up, but Derrick Henry. Pure insanity.

Total Rushing Yards12124
Average Rushing Yards8.7
Carries1397
Rushing Yards Per Game252.6
Rushing TDs153
Total TDs154

Advertisement
Back