2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
I don’t know the kid or his family but I really don’t see him going to Ole Miss if he has the green light to commit to UM. Especially since he wants to commit here. I see it as building up suspense when there is no suspense. The kid has worked hard for this moment. I’m all for him handling his recruitment with how he wants.

He committed to Kansas!!!

I keed keed

a95f8852c2a194b.gif

Advertisement
He committed to Kansas!!!

I keed keed

a95f8852c2a194b.gif

I about posted the same thing...lol!!

Now I do find it interesting that the best player on a really bad KU football team is a former Miami commitment: Kenny Logan. At least I think he was committed to us once. 2018 or 2019 kid. Led KU in tackles last year.

We've known for a long time he's looking. His dad wants him to look around and see how Gattis's offense looks. This isn't new.
Just pointing it out before people overreact. Neither party is wrong. Mutual interest with no obligations.

Advertisement
LOL, you never know though. I remember when KU was getting commitments from 4-star Louisiana kids.
Back when they had that Akeeb Taleeb run they had a squad. They had some animals on that squad. Then they went back to being Kansas.

Mangino was swallowing cheerleaders on the sidelines and the football Players were mugging kids on the field. Talieb was an amazing sound bite. And no, I have zero idea how to spell the man’s name.

Back when they had that Akeeb Taleeb run they had a squad. They had some animals on that squad. Then they went back to being Kansas.

Mangino was swallowing cheerleaders on the sidelines and the football Players were mugging kids on the field. Talieb was an amazing sound bite. And no, I have zero idea how to spell the man’s name.
Todd reesing had me believing I could play qb at 5'9

Mangino had that squad competing. Didn’t they play in the orange bowl? They haven’t rebounded since. On a serious note, he really committed to Kansas?

Edit: I just clicked the spoiler haha.

Advertisement
Mangino had that squad competing. Didn’t they play in the orange bowl? They haven’t rebounded since. On a serious note, he really committed to Kansas?
They had an unreal game against Mizzou that year. It was a war. Game was fantastic. They did go to the Orange Bowl.

Advertisement
Would be nice if he decided to commit.

On a side note, I can now see why his Pops wants to know how he will be used in college. His frame is very small, a traditional RB role would probably not be a good idea. Need to find creative ways to get him in space and use his speed.

On a side note, I can now see why his Pops wants to know how he will be used in college. His frame is very small, a traditional RB role would probably not be a good idea. Need to find creative ways to get him in space and use his speed.

My first thought when I saw that photo. He may never get to 175lbs. Sweeps, screens, can he return kicks? Speed is elite but he isn’t an every down back but would fit nice in a backfield with Citizen/Thad/Chaney etc.. after a RS year.

it's not rocket science.

how rooster is utilized will be how chris johnson is utilized.

Advertisement
Back